Satria Neo CPS problem

senbe84

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
For the neo cps version i think it could hit 210kmj coz the gear ratio is shorter with fd 4.3. The old neo non cps can hit 230kmj as my brother tested it before at klia road there.gear ratio is longer with fd 4.0.Mild mod with s flow muffler and 2 bullet in the middle + 4-1 extractor...huhu.FC also not as high as my gen2 cps...

Just my 2 cent...

ghep_82

Mar 24, 2005
I've done some modification to my SN CPS

1) Works Air Filter
2) Works Fuel Regulator
3) R3 Light weight Rim
4) Works EMS1 Rechip
5) R3 Full System Exhaust

The pick up from gear 1 to 4 is very good, but as soon i change to 5th gear it will stick at 170km, but the highest top speed that i managed 197km and it take forever to achieved that ....

Anybody care to advice on how to increase the top speed because one of my friend on his gen2 can get 210 easy

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site

1) Works Air Filter
2) Works Fuel Regulator
3) R3 Light weight Rim
4) Works EMS1 Rechip

The pick up from gear 1 to 4 is very good, but as soon i change to 5th gear it will stick at 170km, but the highest top speed that i managed 197km and it take forever to achieved that ....

Anybody care to advice on how to increase the top speed because one of my friend on his gen2 can get 210 easy
confirm the actual speed using GPS lar bro. i found meters can be quite unaccurate. on my company's pesona meter reads 100 or so, gps oni says 90 :stupid:

ghep_82

Mar 24, 2005
The issue is not because of the speed it is just that 5th gear is like lemau ahahahah..... it stuck at 170km and it take forever to go further that

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009

1) Works Air Filter
2) Works Fuel Regulator
3) R3 Light weight Rim
4) Works EMS1 Rechip

Bro, just wan to noe how's ur works ems1 rechip? How much and does it make any changes?
Plan to install

ghep_82

Mar 24, 2005
Not much....

The cost plus installation without dyno Rm1600

its better for you to do Full exhaust sys first and after that u install the EMS1 then you dyno...

kindly update the dyno chart cause i'm still havent dyno yet ...

Known Member
Jun 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

1) Works Air Filter
2) Works Fuel Regulator
3) R3 Light weight Rim
4) Works EMS1 Rechip

gen2 easily managed 210-215kmh cuz of final drive, old campro gen2 has 4.05 FD and cps 4.3FD...
bigger FD is for tractable and the lower FD is for cruising top speed :biggrin:

ceejay

Aug 3, 2010
Selangor
Hey brothersssssssss lets have a meet up session and convoy to genting highland via ulu yam- genting sempah. anyone ON? lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sup guys, i looking for a sporty type car, and in my list is
-Honda EK sedan
-satria Gti either NA or TUrbo
-evo 3/4
-neo cps

im not great at choosing car, i always been thinking which car is better, so i need an opinion from expert or any1 also can, heheh the car must can be use as daily driven(although i already own a kenari, swap2 car a day) and not much a hassle to maintain, maybe some late nite drag action too, hehe speed is always a need! look is also an option, thanks guyss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience