Satria Neo CPS problem

keneoan

Sep 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Im very2 sad : after i take my car from 1 of SC in lembah klang area, my body wax, tyre wax, car shampoo and also "kain buruk" was gone..dun know where there go..mybe that things have a leg and then run to others bonnet..:confused:

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
Dear All Guru,

I have a problem that each time I pump fuel into my fuel tank the fuel smell will enter into the car. So today I did ask SC Melaka to check and they change the fuel cap they said leakage. What should I do? Change to better Fuel Cap and recommendation?

keneoan

Sep 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dear All Guru,

I have a problem that each time I pump fuel into my fuel tank the fuel smell will enter into the car. So today I did ask SC Melaka to check and they change the fuel cap they said leakage. What should I do? Change to better Fuel Cap and recommendation?
Also faced a same problem..what i can sgest u, go to SC ask them to add more seeler..just said that, then they know what to do..for me, it`s work, but also in a month, then...hadoiiiiiii

*seeler (dun know the correct spelling, but saund like this)

Viera Sasaki

Known Member
Feb 17, 2011
Perlis,Malaysia
Well, in my opinion any engine have its own good side and bad side. To me, I'm impress with the capability of the CPS engine even though I'm using the 4G's series engine.

responsibleroy

Mar 28, 2011
Johor Bahru
i'd drive my neo cps for 10 months...i kept on wondering why my car can't go more than 180km/h..
my friends' gen2 cps can go 200km/h...and i think my 5th gear is really like &^*%!! no pickup compared to other proton cars...

anybody knows what's the prob?? :(

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
roy..try remove your rear spoiler :biggrin:

mona-vie

Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
i'd drive my neo cps for 10 months...i kept on wondering why my car can't go more than 180km/h..
my friends' gen2 cps can go 200km/h...and i think my 5th gear is really like &^*%!! no pickup compared to other proton cars...

anybody knows what's the prob?? :(
You are not alone. I just bought a Neo (1st gen non CPS). Cannot hit 200KM/H as well unless going downhill. No power.

responsibleroy

Mar 28, 2011
Johor Bahru
Remove the spoiler
when stock was 180km/h n after modified also same...180km/h at 5k rpm...can't go more than that...btw the modification i've made were:

1) mega raizin voltage stabilizer n grounding cable
2) denso iridium spark plug
3) apexi open pod air filter
4) mid to tail performance exhaust with s-flow muffler

now waiting to change to either hotbits 4-1 extractor or 4-2-1 extractor

are u sure by removing the spoiler will increase the top speed?? i thought there is a rev cut on 5k rpm at 5th gear since i go straight or downhill oso same, but is that quite possible...hmmmm~

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i cannot verified it bymyself...but that what was my fren who was using neo telling me....and he was "tweaking guy" as he would play with the car setup to fine the best performance with minimal mods....

and he downgrade to 15" rim also to get better acceleration and save fuel... :biggrin:

mona-vie

Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
Bought a 2nd hand neo just 3 days ago. Now it couldn't start.... omg...... Have to tow to workshop. No idea whats wrong.

When I crank, the engine starts and just dies off. It doesn't idle. then when I tried to crank again, nothing moves and I hear a buzzing noise. Wait 5min, it cranks and engine dies again.

I have no idea whats going on. Any idea whats happening to my Neo? Its stock w/o mods except for a Voltage stabliser connected to the battery (been there a while already).

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
If you change the crank pulley (aluminum) and downgrade or get lighter rim will increase your acceleration and fuel will be better.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys..i need some of u guys punya expert advise and opinions..i have a1978 (i think) toyota gl..i know i know vely the old car..but plan to turn it to a drift car..everything in it is stock so i need alot of changes..any idea how much i might need??..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience