Satria Neo CPS problem

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
If I chane the crank pulley, iridium spark plug, plug cable, k&n sir filter can thing increase the HP and nm by how many percent. Btw want brand crank pulley should I change and did I need to tune anything?

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ronnytky: HP increase very small..but u can feel ur car respon better then before...if u wan more increase HP...u must do MORE MODIFICATION.....

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
ashyu09 : after you change the crank pulley did you face and problem such as fuel leakage.

Did you change muffler also.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
dinmsab: i totally agree with u...i spend around 15k to get 60whp in my NEO....so, i feel crazy when somebody just spend only a few hundred ringgit with the hell product and get 20hp...walalalalaweeeee:stupid:
RM15k to get additional 60whp? what did u do to ur car? turbo or NA way?

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
engine: satria neo standart HP 110hp..on whell 90whp..now i got 146whp...rm15k just for parts..bcoz all modification charges is free...worksyop sponsor...

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
engine: satria neo standart HP 110hp..on whell 90whp..now i got 146whp...rm15k just for parts..bcoz all modification charges is free...worksyop sponsor...
haha now it sound reasonable to me hehehe...damn 15k got 60hp so cheap lar hehe

sgarrista

Jul 19, 2010
BTU/970
hello guys,
been a while didnt went in here, i really need u guys help, well its the normal problem wit this cps actually, the jerking problem, can any of u guys just give me list of thing to rectify this... i know there are answer thru these pages as i used to read them b4... but since i gave up last time so i cant possibly read thru all 44 pages again, actually just went to sc again just now for servicing, n while im there... why not i ask again about the jerking problem, who knows proton already circulate the solution to all its sc branch as most of u guys have settled it... but sadly their answer to my problem is... i dunno how to drive... they said i didnt accelerate enuff dats y the car jerk... i was just to suprised so i ask them to test drive it with me... but they insist its nothing... well... bcoz its lunch time plus i am really tired to argue... i just pay n drove away.... so... can anyone help me with this...

another one is... anybody ever experience squeaking noise from brake??? i tot my brake pad worn out already but they said its because my brake plate rusty ody... shud it be change??

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Mine changed ECU and jerking problem settle....

Brake pad noise.....dun giv a damn bout it till i hav enough money to change to better one

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.,
I have a perdana with v6 mivec. Recently my car cannot start sometimes can start sometimes cannot start. My battery is 12.4v any idea to solve the problem?
need help.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience