Satria Neo CPS problem

ceejay

Aug 3, 2010
Selangor
ok jason got your number. so what say you about snowhite`s suggestion?
snowhite why dont you join us in PJ? or meet at the mid point in SUbang Jaya??

jason_mufc

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
Sungai Buloh
Err if u ask me I'd ask snowhite to join us in PJ cos I'm not familiar with SA..... Subang ok lar but I think PJ's the best point to meet lar.... Lol haha....

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guess what, same thing is happening to me:bawling:, although not so bad yet. Was supposed to collect my car last week, and i was sitting at my desk at work thinking whether the salesman would call to tell me there'll be a delay due to a problem.....and he did! Salesman found out that some of the signal lights were malfunctioning! Have been waiting for parts to arrive until today :proud:. Dunno whether to laugh or cry.....one one hand I am happy that my salesman is honest enough to do a proper check for me and seems hard at work trying to make the car as perfect as possible before handing it over to me, on the other hand I am totally amazed at how little Proton has progressed since I last bought a Proton - about 10 years ago....my last Proton was the Satria GTi bought in 2000. Sigh....anyway, I still don't regret my decision, at least not yet. Lets see how the car turns out when i get it.

todacam

Jul 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I feel u Chris, u were lucky u where not already there! smiling happily. Then he told u in the face. I felt like killing something/someone that moment. LOL.

jason/ceejay, u got pm!

firds

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hey,just wanna join this page.Got my white manual cps last month.enjoying it to the fullest.Got no prob since first got it.The performance is not bad too compared to my previous proton putra and perdana v6.If u wanna sit down and talk about our neo cps,just holla at me.s.alam area,s.13.i know the restaurant where most car clubs chill.

jason_mufc

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
Sungai Buloh
Hi Chris1, whoa that sucks man.... but signal lights should be okay lar.... but it takes away the new car feel to things :( hey firds! Glad that ur Neo is fine :) would be great if u guys in SA could come to PJ haha... SA I'm not that familiar ler....

ceejay

Aug 3, 2010
Selangor
go change extractor and you will feeel the G's :)

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

PJ PJ PJ
so CPS Lover u wanan join?

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Yaya..why not, since i'm the thread starter for this thread.....count me in but better if could make it on weekend or fri nite coz i'm working at KL la...

snowwhite neo

Jun 22, 2010
perak
hi

to ceejay, jason and anybody who want to join

SUGGESTION ONLY

REF: sembang session regarding our lovely neo cps
Location : Shah Alam Section 11 Santai Cafe or Somewhere around shah alam
Date : 14/08/2010
Time : 8:30 p.m

This is a suggestion, i'm so sorry because i'm not familiar at PJ and Subang. This weekend i'm going to S.Alam and i'm from teluk intan.

Thanks and hope to get responds and suggestion from you all guys...

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

Don't mean to interrupt the discussion on the TT location, but was wondering if anyone here has changed their stock x-haust to the hot-bits, or any other aftermarket x-haust system? Was told it can make a difference in terms of low end torque on a manual. I'm not a mod freak, but this is something I may like to do as soon as I get the car.

ceejay

Aug 3, 2010
Selangor
i did a 4-1 but thats for high end as in you will get the kick when cps kicks in but sacrifice abit of low end. If you want low end torque 4-2-1 is best but no high end lah :)
i heard that our middle part is as good already better than the normal campro neo so dont have to change the whole system. Just get the header either 4-1 or 4-2-1 and change to a straight flow muffler will get good result.

Last edited:

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the reply ceejay. Did you do hotbits? Thats what i thought....have to go for 4-2-1 for low end, but if i'm not wrong hotbits only has 4-1 for Satria Neo. Does anyone have a shop/tuner to recommend for a Neo CPS exhaust mod? Preferably someone who knows what they're doing :proud:

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Superstreet exhaust...ah you mean this kevins garage guy? Yes he is one of the places i am considering, although I have never heard of this product. Hot bits at least have been around a long time.

Got my ride finally yesterday, can't believe it took them a week to source for parts to replace the lights. Car feels stiff & gear changes (manual) is hard to engage, and I believe should loosen up over time. Did not detect the infamous jerking problem at 1st & 2nd gear.....so hopefully i have escaped this problem :hmmmm:??? Handling is as expected superb....power is definitely not up to par with the chassis, probably need to rev higher to feel the uumph, but can't at the moment due to break in period. One thing I must say, the NVH is quite poor. Car feel noisy, noisy engine when in 1st to 2nd gear and noisy tyre noise. Anyway, no regrets. Its a nice car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...I'm thinking to get Mazda CX5 or Nissan Juke...

New for Mazda CX5
Recon for Nissan Juke

Both selling about the same price but couldn't decide which to get...ur opinion would much appreciated...

Thank u for the vewing and polling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience