Satria 1.3 or 1.5SE Please Guide Me!!

Feric

Jun 12, 2005
Selangor
Hi to everyone. Recently i just kelong my Iswara1.3 engine but parent agree to go for trade in. So i make up my mind to have either Satria 1.3 or 1.5SE. The problem is i'm not really good in car handling and car care. Need some advice from you all which one of these 2 are really worth of money (budgeted below 50k if possible). And beside these two what other recommendation from you guys. I do travel heavily. Almost twise a month to genting and day travel from Puchong to Damansara.

Anyone of you all are use to be Satria driver? I need comment on sparepart, maintainance and problem encounter from you guys. I've been trought alot web research and all it's stated are only the good part...If possible i want to know the bad part as well.

Hope you guys can help me trought it.
Thanks in advance

p.s Thanks Initial_r for your help!

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
go get your self myvi....fc good...handling good...pick up good...quallity still under observation....

Feric

Jun 12, 2005
Selangor
Myvi.................kekeke to long awaiting list

Erm.. i have check on Myvi but sorry to said that, i need the car urgently. hopefully within this 2 month. my job needs me to travel alot.

Sy sis really like Myvi futherless need to wait for 6 month before the release really makes me headace waiting. kekek...

Personally Myvi and Sawi... Myvi are much more better but its too early to judge the car by its look. Hopefully Myvi in performance wise really are that reliable.

3 car i trust in local production are only GTI, Iswara and Wira. For performance wise, V6 and GTI to me are still the best. Price wise.... i'm sad of thinking to get the GTI that cost me almost 900 per month. Well if to compare to import car, i know's it sound nothing at all.

Spare part, budget, maintanance and petrol consumtiom are my bigest issue. That's the reason i post this...hope you guys can help me by giving some experience and comment!

Thanks

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
i used to drive a 1.3 satria, fuel consumption wise is superb, save petrol, car is ok, u need power, get something else, 1.3 satria is good for daily driving.

problems? not many that i faces last time, cause no power window, power window wont fail, a/c ok, suspensive use for 4 years never change also ok, overall, the car is ok

Feric

Jun 12, 2005
Selangor
Just out of curiousity..

zero4 thanks alot. so zero4 mind if i ask why you change car and hope you don't mind to tell me the about you sold. What i knew is the selling value for 1.3 Satria are quite low...Is that true?

menace sorry to ask something, GSR is about what lor.. All this car terms i'm not really familar with le. all i know is how to accelerate and brake. That's the reason my iswara kelong.

one thing i know Satria body really can put alot changes in it..but to increase hpower are not really the main tought in my mind now. All i hope for is to get the right car out as soon as possible.

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
i sold the 1.3 satria becuz is time for me to move on, i upgraded because i want something better, not because the 1.3 is giving me a lot of trouble.

rugi ah? not really ler, last time i bought the year 2000 1.3 satria for 43k, when i sold it last year, year 2004 for around 28k, all in all rugi almost 15k in 4 years. is actually ok loh, for 4 years, rugi 15k only.

for maintenance wise, i hardly need to keluar any money to replace parts. nothing spoil ler, except the normal maintenance like servicing.

Feric

Jun 12, 2005
Selangor
Great info i got..Thanks again!

Zero4 what else did you do to your car..beside maintanance and servicing? Any add on or what so ever.

I've ask alot of people opinion regrading on which one to choice, so far the feed back for 1.3 are still the best. i'm looking into it seriously. Family car wise...lol i told my mom it's definatly not suite for it.

Anyway thanks for your comment zero4, hope to heard more from other members of ZTH.

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
wira 1.3 is good..but underpower ....i just sold it...... so i sugest u get a 1.5...

Feric

Jun 12, 2005
Selangor
Wira 1.5 mom driving...keke

my parent are using wira 1.5. Hell lot of problem. What i know from my mom, the first week the car are taken home, the power window fail... kekek

one thing i like about wira is its accelation..rpm go up..up.. and up..that's mean fuel comsumption are much way much higher. Normal road i go home use me about RM6-8 at minimum. Power wise.. kekek can hit only to about 150+kph..maybe i'm not that good in driving lo.. kekek

i heard before that body for Wira are not that strong compare to Iswara or other but don't know le.. my sister do bump into alot of place before and now the car...sweat like lolipop..here tampal there tampal...sweat..

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
my wira 1.3 a/b can reach 160kmh easily....hmm something must be wrong with your dad car..... i had my car two years before selling it off..so far no problem...the only problem i face is with the power...when carry 2 passenger in car...my car become very slow...

fuel consumption i must say 1.3 is superb...i pump RM20 can goto 200km just like energizer buny...now with my new optra...damn it RM70 can get 350km only..

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
jasonchan said:
wira 1.3 is good..but underpower ....i just sold it...... so i sugest u get a 1.5...
i once outdrag a 1.5 wira with 1.3 satria, how underpower is underpower? the 1.3 fuel injection engine is producing almost the same power output as the 1.5

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
zero4 said:
i once outdrag a 1.5 wira with 1.3 satria, how underpower is underpower? the 1.3 fuel injection engine is producing almost the same power output as the 1.5

the 1.5 wira you outdrag is auto or manual? i got both wira 1.5 and 1.3 in my house..i dont think they produce the same output..

try this experiment...bring 3 passenger at the back and go up to genting...this is what i meant by underpower.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus here, anyone have sent your car to Yen Fatt Car Spraying in Kg. Subang? Pls share your experience with me. Any good/bad?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience