Exhaust setup for Satria 1.3

S16

Known Member
Nov 17, 2010
Melaka
Hi friends... Need your help here... Im using Satria 1.3, model year 2000...

Current exhaust setup: 4-2-1 extractor, twisted mid bullet & sgti-style back muffler (if not mistaken, its S-flow) with standard size of piping... (basically can feel the pick up after the 2nd shift onwards)

Im KINDA satisfied with the setup, but another exhaust guy suggesting straight-flow mid bullet with 1.6' piping with, others remain as same... He told that this setup can give good pick up (from 1k-3k rpm)...

Here is the conflict, should I remain with the current exhaust setting or opt to new setting???

fyi, I drive 65% at town & city, 35% at highway...

Help me guyz... If there is better suggestions, kindly tell and guide me... The fuel consumption must be economical too... I don't wanna simply waste the money as I have spent RM550 for my previous setup...

Thanx a lot in advance friends... :driver:

eugenekeith

Nov 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi ,
im driving same car with u too , same cc but carburator . currently using 4-2-1 , straight flow with mid bullet with 1.7" piping . Yes , u can get pick up for the 1st and 2nd gear but the top speed for it was damn sucks . before that i can get 170km/h with my standard exhaust system , even without extractor . and now i hardly archieve more than 140km/h . and the FC is terrible , rm60 RON95 can only get to travel around 220-260km city driving . if im not wrong , the standard size of ur piping is 1.5 , just increase to 1.6" or 1.7" but dont do straight flow . or not u'll lost in perfomance and also $$ cause of the FC was damn terrible .
im planning to do back s-flow . beh tahan already .
just my 2cent , correct me if im wrong .
enjoy ur ride :driver:

S16

Known Member
Nov 17, 2010
Melaka
thx for ur comment mr.eugenekeith... that's what the exhaust guy told me if opt to straight flow... can feel the pick up on 1st and 2nd gear... 3rd gear onwads the pick up gonna be worse and top speed sucks too... bt my problem here about the mid-bullet.... the muffler i wanna remain s-flow... :)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Halo all sifu-sifu here ! Just one question. What's the maximum thickness of rim spacer can a wira studs take (don't consider the tire width)? 5mm? 10mm?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience