Road Bullies : Experience

dancerface

Known Member
Dec 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello guys,

Recently I was on the way to Kota Damansara @ around 6pm, it was jam. As I was travelling along the jam road it came to a stop so during that time i look back at my back seat to push my cardboard back on the seat because it was falling off less than 30seconds this fella in a kia sportage (BJA 122) horn me, as soon as i look in front the other cars went in front for less than 2 cars and stopped again. He gave me the ("Apa lah") sign, so I turned behind and gave him the ("What?") sign, after that he straight away gave me the finger ("_l_") together with another of his friend sitting behind, As I was not the coward type, I decided not to move my car for abit, until i went slightly in front and wind down my windows, As he came next to me, he also wind down his and starting word raping me with ('Faaaaark YOUU!!!") together with his friend, so i ask him ("where you wanna go?! how far can you go?!") . He just kept farking me... He speaks in a filipino slang.. After that incident, I mood totally sucked, dint wanna eat dinner.

Most of you guys would probably say let it go, but in actual fact its quite hard to. I even had thoughts of taking the steering lock to break his windows, all these ideas keep coming to my mind. If it wasnt for my girlf who was there, I would have done that. His face was indescribable horrific! I would be childish if i had done that, but I think it would be pure pleasure stalking him to his house and going back during midnight, but in the end I did not do it. If only if was my friends with me. :banghead:

So guys, what would you have done? do? comments about the ideas, any comments against my ideas are greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
If me i'll just windup my window as i know i'm alone (the losing side).. then deal with him later.. maybe take a picture of his car and post here in ZTH just like there's one member did previously but can't find the post now.. it's a singh showing middle finger to him too..

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
i guess Bro u was also disturbing her?Tats y never underestimate a lady driver..lol..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Seriously, there are times when we meet Idiots on the road, I understand how it feels,
it made you so angry that you're boiling inside and really at times feels like just ram
their car off the road! :mad:

After thinking through, is it worth doing so? Are all these trouble and damages caused
worth it? What do we get other than both have to bear the damages and hassles?

Is a small world out there. We use the same road everyday, we would
eventually bum into that particular person that you whacked the other day.
So, when would this fight end? Until 1 is dead?

What if 1 day you're not the one driving your car? But is your sister/brother or
wife/gf driving it and met the same person you offended or whacked the other day?

What would happen then? Who would innocently pay for what you did?
Your loved ones. Even if it is you yourself involve in the fight again, is it
worth fighting till your very last breath knowing you have someone you love
waiting for you at home? Have we ever thought of the consequences of doing so?

Always just take a DEEP BREATH and let it go. When you think that you still have
loved ones waiting for you at home. This would be the best remedy to stop you
from doing stupid things.

Unless you don't give a damn how your family would feel or be if you were to
leave this world all of a sudden.

You may think that I'm paranoid or I think too much, but try to read again,
all these make sense. There are many cases where people were suddenly shot
dead by bikers who just stop beside their cars and killed them on the spot.

Ya, it could be anything but most of it are usually due to revenge/hatred for someone
to actually hire a killer.

Best to just let it go and not create enemies. We can always do like what the rest recommended,
just take down their number plate or photo of their car and post it here.

WE call it silent killer, see his car somewhere one day, just maybe leave your signature
behind :wink: if u still can't let go LOL!

I always believe what goes around comes around. :top:

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
dancer..perhaps they worried if u hogging them while u do your thing there..especially during jams even some little things can tense ppl up.... :adore:

but good side u manage to contain yourself....if not later come out another vids fighting in middle of jam like years back...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, is year 2012, no longer a barbaric world...no need for us to put our level down
those kind of barbarians out there...

Just smile and drive off..keep telling yourself, this guy might have a shitty day or life...
ignore and leave...

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

How to Stay Calm During Road Rage

Read here for more info. Very useful and educational. I believe everyone of us are like this once awhile. Working Life Sucks that's it!
Stay-Calm-During-Road-Rage

dancerface

Known Member
Dec 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Seriously, there are times when we meet Idiots on the road, I understand how it feels,
it made you so angry that you're boiling inside and really at times feels like just ram
their car off the road! :mad:

After thinking through, is it worth doing so? Are all these trouble and damages caused
worth it? What do we get other than both have to bear the damages and hassles?

Is a small world out there. We use the same road everyday, we would
eventually bum into that particular person that you whacked the other day.
So, when would this fight end? Until 1 is dead?

What if 1 day you're not the one driving your car? But is your sister/brother or
wife/gf driving it and met the same person you offended or whacked the other day?

What would happen then? Who would innocently pay for what you did?
Your loved ones. Even if it is you yourself involve in the fight again, is it
worth fighting till your very last breath knowing you have someone you love
waiting for you at home? Have we ever thought of the consequences of doing so?

Always just take a DEEP BREATH and let it go. When you think that you still have
loved ones waiting for you at home. This would be the best remedy to stop you
from doing stupid things.

Unless you don't give a damn how your family would feel or be if you were to
leave this world all of a sudden.

You may think that I'm paranoid or I think too much, but try to read again,
all these make sense. There are many cases where people were suddenly shot
dead by bikers who just stop beside their cars and killed them on the spot.

Ya, it could be anything but most of it are usually due to revenge/hatred for someone
to actually hire a killer.

Best to just let it go and not create enemies. We can always do like what the rest recommended,
just take down their number plate or photo of their car and post it here.

WE call it silent killer, see his car somewhere one day, just maybe leave your signature
behind :wink: if u still can't let go LOL!

I always believe what goes around comes around. :top:
Great advice! Same goes to all of you. Everybody says calm down, but when it really happens.. Its hard to, but after awhile im okay, though that ass-clown really spoiled my whole day! :banghead:

I should have taken a picture of his face. Horrific I tell you! :puke:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just change my alternator.. the recent one k.o already..
but after the change it become overvoltage.. (15v ++)
if not mistaken the idle on between 13.5 to 14.5 v..
so, what is the problem now and how to fix it..
the alternator is ok when testing on others car..
my friends said i need to jump one wire from alternator to abttery.. but he forget which wire.. hehe.

thanks.. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience