Bad Road Condition at SS2 PJ

OKLY

Known Member
Nov 26, 2011
Selangor
The road at SS2 PJ where Lim Tayar and Pelita is (heading out to the LDP) is really bad, potholes usually get bigger there in a short time. When they patch it, it only lasts a while and once the condition gets worse, it usually will be worse compared to before patching. If possible I usually try to avoid that road, what about you?

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
The road forever got hole even after they have patch it with tar. Especially the one going towards dj when you have to stop at the traffic light, the whole stretch on the right is just fill with potholes and humps.

OKLY

Known Member
Nov 26, 2011
Selangor
Yea, it will be left in that condition for quite a while before they patch it up again and few days after patching, the potholes are developing again. :rolleyes:

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
The road condition is already there for some time and the last time I saw them patching the road was like don't know how many months back. Sometimes, it's also hard for them to patch as they have to block the road and that road can be consider as a busy Road whereby many people access there from many locations.

From my point of view, If you can see major roads that has potholes or ignorance from the JKR but suddenly become nice or smooth d that means GE is coming real soon.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm wanted to paint my car before CNY, any recommended place to go for? cheap cheap one and quality not bad also la...

my base is white colour, so i need only to paint a layer of white onto it, maybe 2k white, champion white or the white colour like DC2 one..

how much does it cost? some quote me Rm1200, some above RM1500... 1200 is ok, but heard workmanship is so so only..

anyway, my budget are around Rm1.2k... if can get...

thanks zthians :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience