Shell Helix Ferrari World Contest & Roadshow

mick.hk.chan

From Facebook
Jun 23, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone,

Shell is running a contest to promote its Helix range of engine oils, and a host of attractive prizes are up for grabs in two stages. Tier 1 cash prizes are as such:
  • 1st prize winner x 15 - RM2,000 (+ a chance to participate in Tier 2)
  • 2nd prize winner x 15 - RM1,000
  • 3rd prize winner x 12 - RM500
  • Consolation prize x 300 - 1 pack of Shell Helix Ultra 4L worth RM213
As suggested above, the 15 winners from Tier 1 will then be given a chance to take on the Tier 2 challenge. Upon completion of the challenge, the 15 selected Tier 2 participants will receive an additional RM1,000, and be in the draw for:

• Grand Prize x 4 - All Expense Paid VIP Trip to Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi

This prize includes:

Return flights to Abu Dhabi
Two nights in a top hotel
VIP entry to the Ferrari World theme park
Tickets to watch the 2011 Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

There will also be a chance to meet the Scuderia Ferrari Formula 1 Team personally, as well as a visit to the team garage. On top of that, the two prize winners will also get to experience the tarmac first hand with a driving experience on the Yas Marina circuit.

In conjunction with the contest, there will be a roadshow at Sunway Pyramid from 29-31 July 2011, with myriad activities:

• Shell Helix Ferrari World racing simulator challenge
  • Stage games
  • Photo opportunities with Shell-Ferrari girls
  • F1 simulator
  • Submission of Shell Helix Ferrari World contest forms (forms also available at the roadshow)
  • Ferrari Califoria on display
  • Display and sale of exclusive Ferrari merchandise
  • Exclusive preview of Ferrari helmet and autographed Ferrari F1 driver's racing suit
Contest ends 31 August 2011.

For more information and full terms and conditions, visit http://www.shell.com.my/helixferrariworld/

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1. I want more power and the engine is detonating! Do I need to run richer to eliminate the knock?

What is the optimum air-fuel ratio to run for best power?

I've heard racers say that we need to run a bit lean for best power - is this true?

Maybe. It's somewhat true that running a tad bit richer will help quench detonation (knock), but only to a certain extent. The stochiometric AF ratio for gasoline...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience