Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
wah good price man. so they redo the covers as well? my wira seats need sponge oso. used recaros RM1.5k-2.8k if really good condition. can't aford.
Mine seat already have thise leather cover. So he juz take out all the cover and sponge and add more sponge into the seat

Reactions: sanekit

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

My car while driving the engine suddenly went dead. Usually i thought is throttle body kotor something like that.
But this time is a bit different. The car engine went dead and cannot start. After checking thr 1st time is the camshaft sensor. After checking it the engine is went well.
The 3rd day the engine went deed again in front if mamakbstire. And cannot start agn. I call my technician he told me to took the negative wire out for 5 minute then tie back. After doing it the engine can start again.

Today,lagi syok. The car engine terus went dead in the middle of the road. After doing the some thing as yesterday the engine still cannot start. So I just tie back the wire and wait abit long time suddenly the car start up agn. I terus drive to the workshop asap.

Now what I know is the car wiring or sensor thing got issue but didn't kNow what went wrong. Quite piss off. Hahahahahaha

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wira update

My car while driving the engine suddenly went dead. Usually i thought is throttle body kotor something like that.
But this time is a bit different. The car engine went dead and cannot start. After checking thr 1st time is the camshaft sensor. After checking it the engine is went well.
The 3rd day the engine went deed again in front if mamakbstire. And cannot start agn. I call my technician he told me to took the negative wire out for 5 minute then tie back. After doing it the engine can start again.

Today,lagi syok. The car engine terus went dead in the middle of the road. After doing the some thing as yesterday the engine still cannot start. So I just tie back the wire and wait abit long time suddenly the car start up agn. I terus drive to the workshop asap.

Now what I know is the car wiring or sensor thing got issue but didn't kNow what went wrong. Quite piss off. Hahahahahaha
Have u tried using a jumper and clamp at the engine at one end and battery negative terminal at thr other end?
If the car can start then u know the issue...bad grounding.

I did that with my Waja after spending some money on new relay but still cant start. Car can be driven but sometimes cant start, its so bad that even starter does not turn and sometimes everything shut off for few minutes. It never dies off when driving though.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Have u tried using a jumper and clamp at the engine at one end and battery negative terminal at thr other end?
If the car can start then u know the issue...bad grounding.

I did that with my Waja after spending some money on new relay but still cant start. Car can be driven but sometimes cant start, its so bad that even starter does not turn and sometimes everything shut off for few minutes. It never dies off when driving though.
Nope didn't try that before. Now the car is in the workshop for checking.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wira update

When you say cannot start, does it mean it wont crank OR it cranks but wont start? Does the same happen when engine is cold?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, my name is robert. i just join this forum today. actually i just got back from Australia. i found that malaysia got a lots of potential and fast car. wat do u guys think about 1990 Volvo 240GLE with 2JZ engine platform? my car using SSR 18 (Front 235 40 18, Back 275 35 18), Koni full adjustable suspension, brembo 4 pot disc break, TRD full exchaust system, Bride full bucket racing seat, spacro steering, full defi meter.
about my mechine, 2 272 Jun high cam, Jun crankshaft, Jun valve...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience