<RM100 engine oil

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Another engine oil not sure I mentioned before. Lexus Fully Syn is RM100 same as Bardahl.
But Fookbee in PJ selling RM95 for Bardahl 5W30/40 + Oil Filter. Not sure still same
promo or not.
You guys going to UMW warehouse sales. The FS oil probably will be around RM120 to 130 if not mistaken but oil of course will be original...hahahaha:biggrin:

Hope they still have gifts that will come with the purchase....:driver:

Overall slightly still more expensive then RM95 Bardahl.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
You guys going to UMW warehouse sales. The FS oil probably will be around RM120 to 130 if not mistaken but oil of course will be original...hahahaha:biggrin:

when? when?
wanna stock up my ATF. hehe..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Bardahl RM90 nia...last month RM88 :rofl: Increase price liao. But I spoke with the son. Maybe need father only can deduct more? :rofl:

U going weekdays I can't follow lo...but if RM120 - RM130 more expensive than Bardahl and Lexus 5W-40.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bardahl RM90 nia...last month RM88 :rofl: Increase price liao. But I spoke with the son. Maybe need father only can deduct more? :rofl:

U going weekdays I can't follow lo...but if RM120 - RM130 more expensive than Bardahl and Lexus 5W-40.
As mentioned if spare part shop is trust worthy then carry on with the RM90 FS oil. I will do that too.
So far only buying for friends who prefer getting from original source....:biggrin:
I only know their Multi vehicle ATF is cheap....:driver:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Will pm to you the details as I don't think I can post here as my original topic to inform the members of the sale was deleted and taken as advertising....:hmmmm:
thanks bro.
will try to go there either thursday/friday.
saturday and sunday got Dragday for Vsixers at Dato Sagor..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

As mentioned if spare part shop is trust worthy then carry on with the RM90 FS oil. I will do that too.
So far only buying for friends who prefer getting from original source....:biggrin:
I only know their Multi vehicle ATF is cheap....:driver:
ATF selling too? Next service need to service Perodua ATF. Mind see how much for me?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ATF selling too? Next service need to service Perodua ATF. Mind see how much for me?
If you are doing oil pan atf change still back to same brand/model previously used. If you are on your flush round then you can change oil brand.
This is because with oil pan change there are still old oil in the system and torque converter.
Last time Pennzoil Multi vehicle atf which they claim to be FS atf selling RM66 for 4L

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

bro, off topic a bit..
do u know if GT-Radial is bringing in Champiro UHP1?
Asked before not for Malaysian market. Don't know later they change their mind or not...hahaha:biggrin:
UHP1 category even though asymmetric pattern is W rated probably HPX standard only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I went over to celebrate my bro new arrival ..perhaps with just a simple protection with OPTI COAT but ended up being another resuscitation!!!!!

This ride probably damaged during transit, long way from Europe to Asia, dust, rain, salty water breeze, contaminants mostly found at the port also by some of the common threats bird bombs, industrial fall our, hail damage, etc etc.etc...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience