<RM100 engine oil

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Lexus Fully Syn 5W40 and Bardarhl Fully Syn 5W30 is same price at RM90. But some bought from workshop during service. Lexus Fully Syn 5W40 is around RM140-RM160. Which I find it weird as well.

Since we know workshop prices are always higher than sparepart shops.
They mark up for their labour. U see your RM20 labour sounds cheap. ahhahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
They mark up for their labour. U see your RM20 labour sounds cheap. ahhahaha
Hard to say, cuz there was a shop selling Lexus FS 5W40 around izso place is RM110. So depends on where they get the EO and how much they get it. So is how much they want to earn from the EO + labour.

IF Bought RM90, but labour cant be RM70 for EO change gua LOL!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Aiya, as long as it's cheap and no problem on the oil itself. I won't care which group the oil belongs to if you're not time attacking in track. stupidcar dude tried it more than 2bottles in his engine (i think) and the engine still running well currently and the owner is satisfied.

PS: Cheap oil is good for daily ride. If you feel no confidence with it, change your engine oil once it turns dark.
I used Bardahl before for about 3 years, roughly 8 bottles....:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Proton RM60 WTF
SC like that loh! Chery also RM50, but extra work ask them to check, no extra charge....:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I used Bardahl before for about 3 years, roughly 8 bottles....:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

SC like that loh! Chery also RM50, but extra work ask them to check, no extra charge....:biggrin:
Ah, another more well known user, Vr2Turbo.
We macam promoting Bardhal sial.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I use whatever is cheap, from Q8, Toyota, Bardahl, Pennzoil, Blue.Sky, BHP etc.......:biggrin:
Become a smart shopper than a big spender :biggrin:

True also la is not that we always rev the car kaw kaw or racing on the road. More like
daily drive thru and flow.

But then if can afford better oil at those high price to some of us, by all means I would too :biggrin:

Enhanced Vehicle

Oct 21, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Aiya, as long as it's cheap and no problem on the oil itself. I won't care which group the oil belongs to if you're not time attacking in track. stupidcar dude tried it more than 2bottles in his engine (i think) and the engine still running well currently and the owner is satisfied.

PS: Cheap oil is good for daily ride. If you feel no confidence with it, change your engine oil once it turns dark.
In that case, Bardahl FS 5w30 could be a good mineral oil....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi every sifu,
i confuse v some items need u all help,i got 1 silvia s15 spec R wanna upgrade the ecu and i really confuse coz some of recommend to e-manage,some ultimate,and apexi-power afc neo......

i donno which is better??and wat the advantage ultimate e-mange compair v e-mange(blue)??
and i still got speed cut need to buang it!!and which 1 can provide the systems??

really need u all sifu help to advise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience