How Engine Oils are Different

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
https://youtu.be/l-zDt9FGJi8

This is the difference..pretty interesting to learn this. izso you knew about this?

I love it when people tell me that their Sumo engine oil, their "racing" oil, or their JTX engine oil damn good.

A glimpse inside Mobil 1, and I believe the big boys like Shell, Total, Castrol would have something similar in terms of R&D.

Oh, and keep your "race proven" engine oils. Race engines are rebuilt annually or after EVERY RACE. So unless you rebuild your street engine every year, don't be a freaking idiot and tell me your race engine oil damn good for your STREET car.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
it's easy to feel you're doing the engine good with lighter "racing" lubricants but it's just not the case in real life where the "advantages" are too minute to justify the product

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
it's easy to feel you're doing the engine good with lighter "racing" lubricants but it's just not the case in real life where the "advantages" are too minute to justify the product
The racers with racing oil in their street driven vehicles is gonna come after you with their pitchforks. Their race proven oil nets them 3HP more peak power on the dyno yo! Dyno proven! Hope they rebuild their engines like race engines too.

Which is funny, how often do you drive at peak power on the streets.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai..sory to disturb.did anybody know whats the different btween MAP and AFM for 1.6 4agze supercharger?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience