Recommended accessory shop

theycallmeBruce

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a good, honest, english-speaking accessory shop around the Subang area? I can't speak Chinese and I'm getting really tired of getting ripped-off! Any help would be appreciated. Cheers! :biggrin:

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
LOL. You can easily find english speakers. "Not getting ripped off" is a myth :D

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
ya la.. everytime before doing the repair,, this price ok, correct, when car done, bills appear before your eyes,, walau,, the price shoots up, and he will tell you this one came this price la.. rare items la. hard to find la.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a good, honest, english-speaking accessory shop around the Subang area? I can't speak Chinese and I'm getting really tired of getting ripped-off! Any help would be appreciated. Cheers! :biggrin:
Accessory shop meaning audio, alarm etc? If you don't mind travelling about 15 minutes then CV Audio in Damansara Uptown is worth visiting. Look for Peter Chong and tell him Razlan sent you.

theycallmeBruce

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
LOL. You can easily find english speakers. "Not getting ripped off" is a myth :D

ya la.. everytime before doing the repair,, this price ok, correct, when car done, bills appear before your eyes,, walau,, the price shoots up, and he will tell you this one came this price la.. rare items la. hard to find la.
Hehehe, this sounds so familiar! If I had a dollar for every time some of these guys said to me, "best price, best price," but the price is actually completely inflated, I'd be driving a lambo right now! :banghead:

Accessory shop meaning audio, alarm etc? If you don't mind travelling about 15 minutes then CV Audio in Damansara Uptown is worth visiting. Look for Peter Chong and tell him Razlan sent you.
Pimpin, thanks, mate! Yup, I'm pretty much looking for audio, alarm, some minor electrical stuff like wiring up some LED's to the inside of my car, reverse sensor, etc. I'll give it a shot and let you know how it turns out. Thanks for the recommendation, man! :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hehehe, this sounds so familiar! If I had a dollar for every time some of these guys said to me, "best price, best price," but the price is actually completely inflated, I'd be driving a lambo right now! :banghead:

Pimpin, thanks, mate! Yup, I'm pretty much looking for audio, alarm, some minor electrical stuff like wiring up some LED's to the inside of my car, reverse sensor, etc. I'll give it a shot and let you know how it turns out. Thanks for the recommendation, man! :biggrin:
No worries, if audio and alarms is what you're after you can't go wrong with CV. He can get quite busy or sometimes be away so perhaps call ahead just so you don't waste the trip from Subang. If you're getting an alarm installed, be prepared to learn how it works though as he can be very thorough and you will learn something new.

CV Audio - (03) 7710 6202.

Let me know if above number has since changed as I communicate with him through BBM usually but I don't see why the shop's number would have changed recently.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam and hye to otai2's here.

I'm driving Proton Satria 1.3 currently. I have budget around 5k. I'm thinking to do some bodywork and modification to my car. But I'm not really have much knowledge about mod.:frown:

I'm not going to touch the engine as I'm not into performance type, but more to appearance and comfort type.Currently what im thinking is :

1. Full body paint - RM2k
2. Bucket Seat - RM1k
3. Adjustable Absorber - RM1k
3. A little on performance eg (air intake,strut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience