budget rm1k,recommended HU single din

civic 0.5 BAR

Known Member
Jun 3, 2006
all sifu,
new in ais,need advice.
as title mention budget 1k any single din HU recommemded.prefer vocal...
thks a lot

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
cant remember the models correctly, but should be able to get alpine cda105 or pioneer deh7350 just under 1k

lameshit

Sep 17, 2011
Johor Bahru
With your budget you could get a variety of models,
From pioneer, clarion,my advice try find second hand sets equip with multi functions
Eg: Pioneer 8650,7750 8850,9650
Alpine : not so sure the range but which type of set up you intend to venture in?

aaron_ag

Oct 13, 2005
The different between pioneer & clarion that mention above, clarion should be more advantage in terms of sound quality because of the RCA output higher at 6volts compare to pioneer which only offer 4volts output. But I brought the pioneer deh-p7150 because of the appearance. (Just my theorical analyze)

Last edited:

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Does the head unit really play an important role ?? Im using a pioneer but my speakers component alpine and rear alpine speakers with a 10inch underseat sub and it sounds great..Need to clarify,if the HU really plays an important role in producing a much better sound quality i might wanna have a look into it :idea:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
kenwood with indash LCD screen (flip/tuck model) single din i think also around your budget...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Does the head unit really play an important role ?? Im using a pioneer but my speakers component alpine and rear alpine speakers with a 10inch underseat sub and it sounds great..Need to clarify,if the HU really plays an important role in producing a much better sound quality i might wanna have a look into it :idea:
yes it does... coz its the HU that decodes the digital data in ur CD into the analog signals being sent to the amps and speakers....the DAC within the HU plays an important role.

basically..garbage in.. garbage out.

anyway.... i have an alpine cda-9833 that im thinking of selling.. wanna quit ICE.....i guess RM600 is a decent price for this since brand new it was RM1.8k and its one very good HU imho

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
finaly install a clarion dxz786usb n i disappointed with that sound.
get some used unit with your budget, that should get you some top of the line product like 9887/9855/9835/9815 or pioneer p80rs, save the remaining balance should abt rm200+/- for speaker upgrade...

Even with oem speaker, you should be able to feel the difference with the sound quality

for speaker upgrade, just get a 2way component like domination dlite, or anything around that price range and can be easily driven by hu, which means you don't hv to spend more on amplifier.

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
all sifu,
new in ais,need advice.
as title mention budget 1k any single din HU recommemded.prefer vocal...
thks a lot
With your RM1k budget, you could get yourself a good new HU.

1. Alpine CDE 125 EBT (CD, MP3, USB, Bluetooth) Around RM750
2. Isotta ISO-7222HD (DVD, VCD, MP3, USB, Bluetooth, Touchscreen) Around RM1,230
3. Sony MEX-DV1600U (DVD, CD, MP3, USB) Around RM790

From my opinion, Alpine HU supports better vocal function.
With the remaining budget, you may add-on other components (e.g. tweeter) to enhance the particular function.

Attachments

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The picture above is the first inventor rotary engine, now kept in Deutsches Museum in Bonn, Germany. This model is coded <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>as DKM54.

1902: Felix Wankel, inventor of the rotary engine, is born in Lahr, Germany.
Lacking a degree...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience