Budget 1K for subwoofers and amp.

odinx

Aug 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Need some comments. Went to KF at Aman suria and told them my budget. They offer me armadillo 12" sub and a Rogers amp. Is it reasonable? Couldn't even find any info about armadillo, and for Rogers I saw a little info on the net bout it. Part of wkh company. Hmmm. Any pro situ can give a bit of comment?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
RM1k for Sub and Amp only ? Did they offer installation , wiring, rca cables.. etc

mughal90

Known Member
Oct 28, 2011
kota kinabalu
Better go for branded stuff cz if u sell later gonna lose a lot. I got soundstream amp n sub with installation complete from authorized dealer for RM 980. Check other shops for good brands like pioneer, kenwood etc.

odinx

Aug 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That's why Im asking for opinions first. :D anyway, everything included. Just that I don't know what brand is this. But since KF is reputable so I never say anything lo.

kitongti

Jul 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
sometimes 'reputable' tak boleh pakai lor... only reputable to their gang only.. for newbie or know nothing..chop leher oso... better read forum, browse shop as many as you can and listen to yourself..

odinx

Aug 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well, cannot say I don't agree la. This shops get famous and then get their 'license' to mark up the price. But I don't know where else can provide such service with great price and trustsble. KF to me, a few friends Have been there, and mostly say okay. And also by getting stuff from them I'm assured that it is all original just that the price are really high. Will probably bargain with them or ask for something more reputable within my budget. :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Personally I think Rogers amps are ok. They aren't imported or whatever.. (if you get my drift) but they work fine for the money you pay for it.

Try CV Audio Damansara. Talk to Peter, if you go there on a non-busy day, he'll hook up an amp that'll match your budget and go through a series of subs that fit your budget and let you test them all.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
armadillo is their house brand for subs, ok la for beginners. problem is wiring for amp and box for sub already takes up 30-40% of the budget left very little for any branded amp or sub. maybe u should look for 2nd hand sub & amp, or increase budget to 1500.

odinx

Aug 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey zenn thanks a lot mate. Now I finally know. Any more info bout armadillo? Izso i might check them out soon. Is it same row as starbucks?

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
Allow me to break in :biggrin:

We could quote you within your budget with Aura Dynamic Monoblock Amplifier + Boschmann 12" Subwoofer + RCA + Power wire + installations.

Feel free to contact/visit us for FREE pro consultation.

Chin

Syarikat Aksesori Kereta Sungai Wang (Car Accessories)
Tel: +603-62582552 / +6012-3769 821 Email: [email protected]
Address: 649, Jalan Ipoh Bt 4, 51200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Working hours: 8.30am - 7.30pm (Mon-Sat)
Website:SYKT. AKSESORI KERETA SUNGAI WANG Facebook: Syarikat Aksesori Kereta Sungai Wang Lelong: sgwangacc

About us
Syarikat Aksesori Kereta Sungai Wang has long established since 1982 and located at Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur. We are experienced in car accessories, car audio system and car alarm system installation, car windows tinting and also air conditioner service. We ensure our qualified employees are skillful to cater to every automobile and fulfill all customer needs.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hey zenn thanks a lot mate. Now I finally know. Any more info bout armadillo? Izso i might check them out soon. Is it same row as starbucks?
Close. It's the row facing the houses. Brother Peter isn't the same as CV Audio who's bosses name is Peter.

I have to agree with Zenn on his comment about the costing. But I disagree with the SVC 400w 4ohm setup. For me, 4ohm and 2ohm setup is very different sounding, more so for those lower range subs. But this is personal preference la.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if ur willing to go used... i have a 12" Alpine Type R Sub in a sealed box with Stinger cables and an Agako EG2000D Monoblock amp to let go for RM1.5k

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone help me out here plz ?
Coz my 1.3 satria manual year 2002 Fuel inject engine ...top speed only can reach 140kmh ...
Tried so hard also cannot reach more than that ..unless the road has abit downhill ....
And dont know why when my meter reach 100 kmh ...the engine sound starting to be loud ...
Izzit i have to send for tuning again ? Or is there any way to solve this problem out ?
Your help will be very appreciated ..Thank you to the sifus out there =)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience