Recommended HU for NEO CPS

gana205686

Jul 1, 2006
Hello to all taikos/gurus/sifus/otais,

After 2.5 years i finally decided that the OEM HU in my Neo CPS sucks badly. During my driving:driver: experience, if i use the player too long (4hours plus):hmmmm: the cd will get stuck inside the HU and wont eject, but it is playable. the only way to remove the CD is i open the bonnet, loosen the battery nut, take the the cable and put back, alarm will be triggered, off the alarm, put in key to ignition, press the disarm button on center console and eject the cd. nyama, so many things to do.

So i am asking all taikos/gurus/sifus/otais here if you guys got any HU recommended for Neo CPS. Because i like to use the steering buttons my audio kedai guy said only OEM player can use.

Is there any other HU brand out there that is able to support Neo CPS steering buttons? 1 din or 2 din pun tak kisah. I heard the recent R3 has 2 din HU but i asked the proton rep from shah alam...rm2k kanasai!

Pls help :bawling:

Gana

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
any HU also will do. most of d time you cant use the steering buttons when u change your HU.just go for a nice HU ,around 1k also can get.and attach the remote to ur steering la .. :alberteinstein:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
any HU also will do. most of d time you cant use the steering buttons when u change your HU.just go for a nice HU ,around 1k also can get.and attach the remote to ur steering la .. :alberteinstein:
Seems for some new after market models HU, you can now tune to use the steering controls....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As soon as the Ferrari 458 Italia has hit the streets, the birds were chirping about the imminent arrival of the racing version, which was dubbed the 458 Challenge and subsequently lead the way to a spec-race that made its way to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.

Ferrari has vastly improved the performance of the 458 Challenge over its predecessing 430 Challenge. The men from Maranello claim that the 458...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience