Headunit for satria neo

brorishi

Jan 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys... I know there is a similar thread to mine... But my issue is slightly different...

Anyways, I want to buy a new Hu... Can someone recommend me one which is plug and play for neo? Or can someone explain to me how to know if it's plug and play?... I also want to keep my steering controls...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hey guys... I know there is a similar thread to mine... But my issue is slightly different...

Anyways, I want to buy a new Hu... Can someone recommend me one which is plug and play for neo? Or can someone explain to me how to know if it's plug and play?... I also want to keep my steering controls...
Plug and play normally means the replacement can be fitted without any other mod.
But as far as newer cars are concerned nowadays the audio HU is incorporated into the dashboard design. If replacing the HU you will need to get the aftermarket interface to make it look the same as your original but not too sure of the Neo.
As for steering control some units have an additional set of wires to hook up to your original control. You will have to ask the shop which models have it

Last edited:

brorishi

Jan 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Plug and play normally means the replacement can be fitted without any other mod.
But as far as newer cars are concerned nowadays the audio HU is incorporated into the dashboard design. If replacing the HU you will need to get the aftermarket interface to make it look the same as your original but not too sure of the Neo.
As for steering control some units have an additional set of wires to hook up to your original control. You will have to ask the shop which models have it
Yea neo can change quite easily... I don't even need to get any 1 or 2din casings... As it will fit just fine... I just need a huge without any wire cutting... Thats all... I don't mind about steering controls if the hu has its own remote...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Most after market units I think you need to mod the wiring as the plug and socket at the rear will be different

brorishi

Jan 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hmmm.. Okay.. Because someone told me that neo uses iso harness (dunno what It means) and a certain pioneer headunit fits plug and play

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmmm.. Okay.. Because someone told me that neo uses iso harness (dunno what It means) and a certain pioneer headunit fits plug and play
Like you mentioned certain so not all. Some I think uses an adapter if not mistaken, so can considered plug and play too...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm very interested to get an FD2R, also the price just dropped. Above that I'm putting a side about RM20k for car mod. What am I looking at & what could I get from that kind of budget?
I don't need a track car & not going to spend too much. If needing topping up above the budget abit would be fine. I'm asking this before getting the car...

What I have is mind is NOT to change the major parts in FD2R. What comes in with the car should be good enough already. Just mod it to the limit that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience