RC Car Photo Sharing....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
this is my scaled 1:10 Yokomo HKS Altezza

20072008078Medium.jpg

this is my scaled 1:1 Toyota Altezza

04022009060Medium.jpg

Wah..nice ride & rc. Try make it a white bodyshell + get the light bucket.Sure nice.. Match ur 1/1 car.Juz my opinion.hehe..
I think yokomo got sell clear altezza w/o the body stripe.
I used to have that same yokomo like urs.

this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.
unfortunately I dont have the 1:1 scale ER34 and I just sold my 1:1 Altezza recently.:driver:

there is a Maserati MC12 also in the picture.:driver:

Bump: this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.
unfortunately I dont have the 1:1 scale ER34 and I just sold my 1:1 Altezza recently.:driver:

Attachments

• MyG.jpg
    MyG.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 147
  • ER3.jpg
    ER3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 132
Wah..nice ride & rc. Try make it a white bodyshell + get the light bucket.Sure nice.. Match ur 1/1 car.Juz my opinion.hehe..
I think yokomo got sell clear altezza w/o the body stripe.
I used to have that same yokomo like urs.

cool man..
if white colour ur RC will be the same like the real one..:driver:

haha... thats the next project... thanks man...

Bump:
this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.

Bump: this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.

bro, got picture for ur 1:1 altezza??

Bump:

bro, got picture for ur 1:1 altezza??:adore:

Nice cars you guys have ,aycy and Dawo.

bro, got picture for ur 1:1 altezza??:adore:

The rear proportion of my ex-tezza is the one that I put on my Avatar. BTW You will see her on Malaysia bumpy roads next month as I sold it to Malaysian student who will bring the baby back to Msia. If you see her plizz give a finger :thefinger: But pliss dont cucuk2x her coz the tezza is not as wild as yours. :adore: arghhh so sad loosing a very good ride :idea:

Bump: thanx bro. but mine is only 1:16. very small compared to drift package, but can drift under meja makan.:wavey:

Nice cars you guys have ,aycy and Dawo.

The rear proportion of my ex-tezza is the one that I put on my Avatar. BTW You will see her on Malaysia bumpy roads next month as I sold it to Malaysian student who will bring the baby back to Msia. If you see her plizz give a finger :thefinger: But pliss dont cucuk2x her coz the tezza is not as wild as yours. :adore: arghhh so sad loosing a very good ride :idea:

Bump: thanx bro. but mine is only 1:16. very small compared to drift package, but can drift under meja makan.:wavey:

sure will do the :thefinger: job if see ur car... thats our altezza spirit... hahahaha

Top Bottom