Children Fairy Tale Photoshoot : The Little Match Girl

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

My full work is composed of a collection of photos to tell the story of the matchbox girl, should you have an interest in the full story told pictorially please feel free to visit my full work here

I would really appreciate it if you can let your thoughts be known to me in this thread after you have seen my work.

The Children Bedtime Story ~ The Little Match Girl

Summary :

The is a little girl sells matchboxes on a cold day but nobody buys matches from her so she cant go home coz she afraid she will beaten

Cold, weak and hungry, she huddled in a corner, then idea struck her that she can warm herself using the matches she sell

She lit the matches and she saw some wonderful things ( maybe due to the conditions on her body at that moment due to extreme cold )

In the morning, passers by discovered the little girl frozen to death on the streets with a smile on her face

Full story - Classic Stories for Children: The Little Match Girl

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continued

Ok so now you've installed your air filter, changed your exhaust and still have bucket loads of cash to spend, what's next?

Personally I would recommend something that requires very little maintenance and doesn't take much time to install, so I'd suggest to work on the chassis or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience