RC Car Photo Sharing....

AeroDek

Known Member
Jan 22, 2009
this is my scaled 1:10 Yokomo HKS Altezza

this is my scaled 1:1 Toyota Altezza

Wah..nice ride & rc. Try make it a white bodyshell + get the light bucket.Sure nice.. Match ur 1/1 car.Juz my opinion.hehe..
I think yokomo got sell clear altezza w/o the body stripe.
I used to have that same yokomo like urs.

DawoZedition

Aug 7, 2008
this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.
unfortunately I dont have the 1:1 scale ER34 and I just sold my 1:1 Altezza recently.:driver:

there is a Maserati MC12 also in the picture.:driver:

Bump: this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.
unfortunately I dont have the 1:1 scale ER34 and I just sold my 1:1 Altezza recently.:driver:

Attachments

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
Wah..nice ride & rc. Try make it a white bodyshell + get the light bucket.Sure nice.. Match ur 1/1 car.Juz my opinion.hehe..
I think yokomo got sell clear altezza w/o the body stripe.
I used to have that same yokomo like urs.
cool man..
if white colour ur RC will be the same like the real one..:driver:

haha... thats the next project... thanks man...

Bump:
this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.

Bump: this is my Yokomo 16M drift package RC car. it is a 2006 spec Blitz ER34 driven by Nomura Ken@Nomuken in the D1GP world series where He won the championship title. its a 1:16 scale.

bro, got picture for ur 1:1 altezza??

Bump:

bro, got picture for ur 1:1 altezza??:adore:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice cars you guys have ,aycy and Dawo.

DawoZedition

Aug 7, 2008
bro, got picture for ur 1:1 altezza??:adore:
The rear proportion of my ex-tezza is the one that I put on my Avatar. BTW You will see her on Malaysia bumpy roads next month as I sold it to Malaysian student who will bring the baby back to Msia. If you see her plizz give a finger :thefinger: But pliss dont cucuk2x her coz the tezza is not as wild as yours. :adore: arghhh so sad loosing a very good ride :idea:

Bump: thanx bro. but mine is only 1:16. very small compared to drift package, but can drift under meja makan.:wavey:

Nice cars you guys have ,aycy and Dawo.

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
The rear proportion of my ex-tezza is the one that I put on my Avatar. BTW You will see her on Malaysia bumpy roads next month as I sold it to Malaysian student who will bring the baby back to Msia. If you see her plizz give a finger :thefinger: But pliss dont cucuk2x her coz the tezza is not as wild as yours. :adore: arghhh so sad loosing a very good ride :idea:

Bump: thanx bro. but mine is only 1:16. very small compared to drift package, but can drift under meja makan.:wavey:

sure will do the :thefinger: job if see ur car... thats our altezza spirit... hahahaha

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naza Quest, the country’s official distributor for Chevrolet, is getting into the Raya spirit by treating all Chevrolet owners to RM3.6 million worth of complimentary car services in conjunction with the balik kampong exodus that will see many taking their Chevy vehicles on the road to visit family and friends. The campaign will run from July 15 to August 31 2011.

During that period, all new Chevy owners...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience