BMW F10 520D: Simple Touch Up & Photography

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Good Day,

What a hot day to detail lately, this F10 was detailed by me and Seech since last year Febuary. Original post can be found here ProDetailing: BMW F10 520d Optimum Opti-Coated Somehow I felt lucky to took up this job cause I get to test how's the Opti-Coat behave in 1year time meanwhile have to get the front bumper coated again after re-sprayed. I was amazed by the coating, it still beads nicely while I rinsing the car after 1year. I can say this owner does a good maintaining job to protect his investment!

The weather were extremely hot in the afternoon while I cleaning the wheels! Cleaner dried up really fast, I have to do it section by section and keep rinsing with water. Owner just change the wheels to a 20" HRE Wheels thats why I having a little bit headache to detail such a huge wheel and it have to be done under the hot sun! Hmm.. Malaysia is a great place to get sun tanning.

Firstly, wheels are clean with OPC 1:3 with a soft bristle brush and microfiber (lots of spokes). Tire dressings were remove with Osren DFX 1:1 rinse and work section by section. Paintwork washed with Osren Bubble Wash, pure OPC were diluted in the bucket for more cleaning ability, work section by section as well. Road tars were remove with Osren Tar Remover and then surface were de-contaminated with Meguiar's Detailing Clay, ONR as lube. Paintwork were given M205 hand polish except front bumper were polished with M205 via rotary and a Lake Country White foam. Lastly the paintwork wipe down with IPA and coated with Opti-Coat (front bumper only) OCW was used for other surfaces.

Alright, let the pictures do the talking.

loaded some of my stuff

Some of my photo shots taken in the evening

Thanks for reading. Happy CNY in advance! :driver::driver::driver:

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Great job Mun. Thanks again for the help. :-)

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
OMG-ish... the rims damn blink blink. Nice.

Mar 29, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Wow this is really very awesome photography of this BMW car actually BM is my favorite car which i like very much and i have also recently purchase a 7 series BMW car this is good and shown by the professional photographer's hand made photography i like this thanks for sharing this pretty good photos..........

portrait photography gold coast

Last edited:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Wow this is really very awesome photography of this BMW car actually BM is my favorite car which i like very much and i have also recently purchase a 7 series BMW car this is good and shown by the professional photographer's hand made photography i like this thanks for sharing this pretty good photos..........
not only the pic shows alot ...the effort and hard that hold its pristine up too

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We admit it, we love action movies and we even dare say, action movies love us, but what happens when you're faced with some real live action? Well lets just say we're civil enough not to head for the nearest pop-corn stall and rush back to catch more of the hoo-ha. Much like in this case, a particular Land Rover Free Lander 2 gets caught on camera for attempting to do what Russians are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience