Query: FD Door Panel and Rear Wing

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
Hi all

finally got the budget ... at the moment looking for door panels for my FD, original carpet for my FD and a suitable and acceptable rear wing for my FD!

anybody got spares, new ones or places to look for one - please dont be shy!

thanks
reartyre

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hi sal. good to see you've started to restore the baby. goodluck.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
sal good luck...
normally door panel people don't really sell it.. they normally goes with the whole door. and the window etc whole set...

as for carpet... go custom make one la... very cheap only... the accesories shop can cut for u..

rear wing... if u got budget.. put GT wing lor..aluminum one also good enough... or u can choose to use a 99 spec one... anyway is better than the stock 93...

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
hi i got a set of rear door panels. you interested ? i also taking out my 93 stock wing if you interested :)

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
btw i stress that its not in mint condition. there are some cracks but if yr colour codingthem no prob if not drop me yr email and see if the pics i send u is justifiable to get ant. btw i am from sgp :)

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
Huha

hi i got a set of rear door panels. you interested ? i also taking out my 93 stock wing if you interested :)
hi,

93 stock already got it ... thanks ... rear door panel? what do you mean?

thanks all

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
sorry i meant the 2 door panels. the panel it self is in good condition but the plastic part the passangers side abit broken.

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Re: huha

I have 2 door panels, previously from Alchemis. I have clean it and wipe it. Looks ok to me. If you want it, i can sell it for RM100 just for both panels ONLY without any bits and pcs.

By the way, my location is in JB

can u mail some pics ?... [email protected] ...

thanks a lot

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
my old plastic panel sold to jason was in good condition. changed it because of the finishing is different from the rest of my car.

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Re: huha

I have 2 door panels, previously from Alchemis. I have clean it and wipe it. Looks ok to me. If you want it, i can sell it for RM100 just for both panels ONLY without any bits and pcs.

By the way, my location is in JB
jason yr re mirrors out yet? let me noe k ?
thanks

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
sorry i meant the 2 door panels. the panel it self is in good condition but the plastic part the passangers side abit broken.
eh bro .. what happen to the pics that u wanna mail me ...

btw .. jason can u mail me some pics as well?

thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guy's,

Other than reffered to manufacture spec list, is there any other way we can tell the actual compression ratio of our engine?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience