FD3S Driver Door Handle - Outside

FD3S

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
Alright dude. I will be going to his place today. Will get back to you once i got the answer. BTW, do you know Jason from JB too? If yes, maybe i can ask him to bring it back for you. How much is ur budget?

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
aIM,

Yea... if u really want, I will be in KL next weekend. . . Perhaps I can bring it down to you. .

aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
FD3S said:
Alright dude. I will be going to his place today. Will get back to you once i got the answer. BTW, do you know Jason from JB too? If yes, maybe i can ask him to bring it back for you. How much is ur budget?
i really dont know the budget, the cheaper is better right :)
yeah, maybe jason can help me heheh

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Ok ok, get the quote from FD3S then u pay me and I collect it for you next weekend when I go up to KL, ok?

aiM said:
i really dont know the budget, the cheaper is better right :)
yeah, maybe jason can help me heheh

aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
jasonlel said:
Ok ok, get the quote from FD3S then u pay me and I collect it for you next weekend when I go up to KL, ok?
like that arr?? how i gonna pay you? via bank transfer or face to face? when u wanna meet me?

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Meet up lo, then I can see your car also mah. . . Helps me when Im looking at other cars too. . .

Hmmm maybe wed/thurs nite we mamak near LC Beringin (next to caltex along tebrau highway) ?

aiM said:
like that arr?? how i gonna pay you? via bank transfer or face to face? when u wanna meet me?

aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
jasonlel said:
Meet up lo, then I can see your car also mah. . . Helps me when Im looking at other cars too. . .

Hmmm maybe wed/thurs nite we mamak near LC Beringin (next to caltex along tebrau highway) ?
awww... LC beringin? aiyo, i treat u better! coffee trap at permas jaya, ok?

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Wah lau, there gangster paradise le..... safe or not?

Hmmm ok la, since u treating me... then coffec trap is shall be.... keep in touch to confirm which day/time. :p

aiM said:
awww... LC beringin? aiyo, i treat u better! coffee trap at permas jaya, ok?

aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
jasonlel said:
Wah lau, there gangster paradise le..... safe or not?

Hmmm ok la, since u treating me... then coffec trap is shall be.... keep in touch to confirm which day/time. :p
dont worry, nobody will dare to touch you, i am bigger gangster :p well, u can call me : 012-7519340 013-7734335 ok?

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
aiM said:
dont worry, nobody will dare to touch you, i am bigger gangster :p well, u can call me : 012-7519340 013-7734335 ok?

Number also more than one, sure tai ko besar. . . Hahaha. ok ok will call you....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys I just recently acquired the 97' Citroen ZX Volcane 2.0i (5 door, not the 16v model) from my dad as I gave him a more comfortable car for his age.

He has maintained the car to a certain extent (still runs on full synthetic without leaks and still able to reach 200km/h easily), however he has neglected the brakes/suspension/chasis part of the car, I also noticed he just drives over potholes, humps and bumps without care and I'm sure the arm/suspension is in poor shape.

Usually...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience