Looking for FD3S Headlight cover

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Hi Guys,

Does anyone here have spare headlight cover(Driver-side) and willing to sell it? I urgently finding for the item. Mine already gone with the wind when i was on the way to KLIA this morning...

Please sms or PM me: 017 3102475

Thnaks!!!

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
you good friend is ah choy.... :)
i have one... but bad in condition.. i can give it to you since i already got new one... my old one is riveted ... at least u have a cover :)....

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
good to know u finally changed it...lol :biggrin:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
it wassssssssss...... an excuse......... yet fashion statement......
but then new one looks nicer ahahaha more sleek... if i want... i rivet the whole car :P make like hard core air plane style...

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
KK13 and Kariayam, got your msg. I remember I do have a pair of light cover for spare, from halfcut but the condition is not as good as new.

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
thanks guys!

i already got 1 from halfcut yesterday. I got them riveted with metal plate as the bracket anyway, since i found the original plastic bracket from the old cover tend to break easily.

I was cruising on the highway to KLIA and suddenly saw something white flew off . I was thinking, was it a bird?a plane? of course not a superman. But it's my damn light cover!!!!

The only souvenir left at the light was the broken plastic bracket of the cover.

SnooK_B

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Damansara
www.mudah.com.my
mine also flew off couple month ago...i'm do like 125mph try to follow orange lamborgini the good news is i very close at the lamborgini tail with smile n the face only half throtle on that time the bad news is my light cover flew off...but i gotcha orange lamborgini rotary rulezzzz:proud: i ask fibr glass shop at taman perindustrian sg chua kajang do it for me it cost only rm120 here some of the pic...

Attachments

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Snook B,

The fibre shop fabricated a new cover for you? Seems like a perfect work tho.

SnooK_B

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Damansara
www.mudah.com.my
yups so far ok lar he do bout 2-3 hours only he duplicate from my left side light cover thank God only one flew away..if u familiar kajang area junction at sekolah leftenan adnan sg ramal got sign "pusat perindustrian sg chuah" inside there got aloat of fibre shop..try check it out...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I think i've made a mistake when couple of days ago, i parked my car under one rambutan tree in front of my house. now, my interior is beatifully sieged under ants. i think they already made their sarang inside my dashboard. during cold day, i can see them queing out from aircon ventilator to everywhere in the cabin. wat a headache.. :banghead: anyone know how to pesticiside car's interior?? please help me

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience