Proton Wira 1.5 (A) Sedan with NGV, Any owner as above? Pls share with me~

cskean

Feb 21, 2005
<TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">Just want to confirm with those car owner that are driving Proton Wira 1.5 (A) with NGV, carb or injection also can.

What is the mileage(km) that your car can go with one full tank of NGV filled? Prefer if can let me know whether is city driving or highway driving~

Better if you can tell me the size of the tank you are using and the cost of filling up to full tank of gas.

I'm planning to buy one Wira 1.5 and add in the NGV for my daily use.

Your opinion is much appreciated. Thank you! <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_21934083-->
</TD><TD id=rate_21934083 style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; TEXT-ALIGN: center"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
i'm driving proton wira 1.5 (A) carbie with 65L tank (bigas kit). managed to get 230km per rm10.80 of gas. how far u can travel on ngv basically depends on how efficient you tune your gas... too much gas your car will be sluggish.....

skinny monkey

Jun 24, 2008
I'm driving a 3.5 year old Wira 1.5 auto sedan. My NGV system is mixer type. My tank is 70L semi fibre.
For highway like going to Ipoh, I can get 230km. For mixed city-h'way like PJ to KL with LDP and NKVE, i get abt 170km.

Feb 19, 2009
im driving a gen2 1.6(M) with 70L tank.. the ngv is sequential system for injection engine.. full tank cost me roughly around RM10-RM11.. the amount of gas that can fill up is actually depends on how good the gas pressure at the petrol kiosk.. there's one time i manage to fill the tank up to RM13 at the petronas somewhere in bayan lepas, penang.. normally with full tank i manage to get around 200-230km.. senang cerita, i drive my car frm KL until Ipoh and spent only RM10 for the gas.. the only thing that is killing me is the TOLL!!!:banghead:

skinny monkey

Jun 24, 2008
.. there's one time i manage to fill the tank up to RM13 at the petronas somewhere in bayan lepas, penang..

there's NGV Petronas station on the island? That's good news! :proud::proud: Where about in Bayan Lepas did you refilled?
When I go to Penang, I refill at Prai or at Bukit Tengah before going to the island.

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
wow..I also tot got no ngv station at the island..thats good news..my dad juz send his iswara 1.5 for conversion..will update the mileage once the car is out and tested.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu out there,

Need your feedback, i wan to know wit this mod does it makes alot of diff???

using a s90 tb, skunk intake. on a p&p head... does it makes lot of diff or shall i just port and used a bigger intake from a mit engine! since those honda parts are pricy....

ps head will be fitted wit rpw valve springs and 288/299 or higher matspeed cams! block standard!

thanks alot guys!

na for life:love::love:!!! he he he:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience