problem of febuary....

ikyellow

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
im driving an EJ7 with EG9 halfcut..........recently i face one problem!when i hold the rpm to 1500 rpm for few second the engine check light turn on!when the car is moving n drop to 1500rpm the car seem like CHOK HA CHOK HA (breakdown) but when u accel to 1500rpm+++ the car back to normal!erm........but if i juz drive as normal tis problem wont happen!ONLY IF I HOLD IT TO 1500rpm FOR FEW SECOND THE CHECK LIGHT WILL TURN ON!according to one mechanic........he ask me to check 4 ecu...or maybe get another eg ecu to try n c what happen..........sorry 4 long story..........ANYONE CAN HELP?10q.......

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
or maybe the engine works as a reminder... maybe u did own someone RM1,500 ka. kekekekeke

ikyellow

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
yaloh..apa boleh buat...........somemore others problem keep on coming!engine got TAK TAK TAK sound...........haih.......4d,damachai nvr help me also..........

alvon_chu

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
if ecu got problem, can just change to e-manage meh? anyone out there know where to change the engine part wiring including the wiring to ecu?

ikyellow

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
hehehe..........if roar at 5800rpm mean someone owe me rm5800 rite........hehehe....anyway......anyone can help me to solve tis problem?/:sad_smile:

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
1st thing go to workshop and check what error code does the ECU shows with that check light...then only u know what the problem is and find a way to fix it...

stimGILER

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
with no charges whatsoever .. ahahahahaha

ikyellow

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
erm..............the check light din turn 4 whole day woh..........how ler?sometimes not okies sometimes okies....pening...............one more thing.....where can i solve the tak tak tak tak tak sound frm my engine?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
ikyellow said:
erm..............the check light din turn 4 whole day woh..........how ler?sometimes not okies sometimes okies....pening...............one more thing.....where can i solve the tak tak tak tak tak sound frm my engine?
Tak Tak Tak sounds more like sound of engine knocking, i think. Cause maybe due to the petrol quality problem. My suggestions, maybe u could try to use other petrol brand other than shell. Try Petronas instead.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
1. even checklite no longer lit up can still trace back the error code as long as u havn't reset the ecu...easiest way just bring to a workshop like amoil, etc. and let them check the error code...

2. while you're there, can also do dyno cause knocking can also caused by your a/f running lean..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just last Saturday night, the Type-R boys in the know decided to have a merged meet between Singapore and Malaysia at a car park in Mutiara Damansara. The impromptu gathering was initiated by the CTR Club of Singapore and Revhouse, a CTR sub-culture based there. Over 60 Type-Rs made up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience