SO4 sport spring height problem

bimasakti

Oct 23, 2007
Shah Alam
Hi guys,

**Sorry if this question already been asked before. Aready use the search tools, but couldn't find any answer suits my problems**

I'm currently driving an SO4 with stock SOHC engine + manual tranny. the suspension setup is standard tokico abs + zerone sport spring. the problem is my car height not equal between front and rear.
The front gap between tires and fender is 0 finger at all, but rear gap around 3 fingers.

I donno whats wrong..either the spring set is meant to be that way or is there any problems on my abs, knuckle or...? anyone here use ZERONE sport spring? evryday hate looking my car..tonggek like american dragster aready! :banghead:

thanks a lot!

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Check the front suspension bushes. Sagging/torn bushes can cause lower than normal ride height.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG will soon be going under the knife of another tuner if the proposal by Swiss tuner Fab Design is approved.

Considering it’s still in the proposal stage, not much details have been released but the important bits include an extra 40hp extracted from the supercar’s V8 engine, bringing the total to 611hp. The extra ponies...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience