Auto B16A2 problem

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Hello honda sifus, i have some problem with my engine.

1) Every time i start up the engine it kinda 'semput' sound like chopper bike..try clean the throttle body but the problem still there..but when i drive for few min the problem gone..is it the fire? or the fuel? of vacuum leak? because last time i have face i little problem with fuel system.

2) When i push my car to 140km/h++ engine light turn on and my engine kinda 'lag' for a while then continue speed..maybe any sifus know what is this problem actually?

hope to get the feed back soon.. Thank you. :banghead:

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
Try getting a CEL diognostic reading first to see if any of the sensors arent working correctly.

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
No 8, Top Dead Center Position (TDC Sensor), try checking your distributor.

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
guys im facing new problem with my engine..yesterday while im driving my car died..try to start teh engine again but it only give "ktak-ktak" sound like battery kong..change new battery but still cant start..anyone know the main problem of this problem? tq

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
any pressure in the fuel line? honda distributors tend to fail without warning, ive seen and help few guys stranded beside the road because of this mulfunction. an external coil shud solve the problem

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
when u say start the engine and only got klak klak sound...means engine doesnt even turn?

leo sir, longtime no see u. u must've saw me stranded b4...cos mine died out in the middle of a crossroad during a greenlight. good thing i had enuff momentum to coast to the opposite side n stop.

honda dizzys do fail without warning. the most also they will stutter while driving and die off....and if yr lucky can start again. what i learnt is all honda dizzys have interchangeable coils, eg H22a coil can fit into B16a2 dizzy n so forth. dont let the halfcut ppl control the market as last i checked...a halfcut b16a2 dizzy with white fungus can cost up to rm700. if u have a dizzy failure, get a cheap honda dizzy n gut it. recond coils suck to the max. 2nd time i got stranded was 6 months after i changed to a recond dizzy. i'm now slapping my own face every morning cos i dont have my ori dizzy for parts anymore.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I would like to consult penang forumers on any reconmended shop to install security system for my car in Penang.

Hope some of you guys can reconmend me some shop that
- has good experience & skill
- good service
- resonable price

i only know cosplus and brothers. And i dun really trust their workmanship.

Well.. i am not much familiar with these stuff anyway and worried that some installer did not install the system properly and might mess up the wiring in the car.

I am thinking of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience