B16a2 auto gearbox

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
hi all honda sifus..

My father give me his old honda civic eg with b16a2 inside..just now the gearbox is giving problem..cannot reverse it is an auto tranny..anyone know where can i find the same gear box and the price for install..and if convert to manual how much does it cost? and what to change/mod..i prefer to drive with auto coz lazy la..kl jem everyday

thanks in advance..:driver:

PilaH

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
i do have 1 unit auto b16a gearbox..selling for rm550...still at workshop due to owner go for manual...mine in seremban...installation can be arrange...do ctc me 012-2298158..

siauann

Known Member
Apr 17, 2005
Visit site
i got the same situation as u before...when engage to reverse...need press brake and rev a little bit then the gear can engage...
i send my gearbox for overhaul..they change the seal...the seal broken thats why the fluid cannot go through...some sort of things like that...now its like a brand new gearbox... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just had my battery relocated to the trunk and i could not be sure whether this had caused me electrical unstablity because im noticing small bouncing rpm when signal light is on during idle, the vacuum meter dims when headlight and signal is switched on

my car is not super audio equipped, only brighter PIAA headlamp, and the meter. i have 2 stabilizers and problem still persists

i just talked to a friend who told me i need to get a grounding wire from alternator all the way to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience