PR - To reduce prices of car if they win GE

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
another PR empty promise i suppose, i am totally for lower car tax but nothing to stop business owners from maximising profit? Tax goes down but car dealer's still sell their car's at a market price due to demand so bigger profit margin for them.
What are the other PR empty promises? Kindly share with us.. Maybe you haven't seen the recent development of Penang

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
every damn ruling state gomen and dun rep will say till the sky can drop to the ground.... since GE is coming now roads are tarred every where and kopitiam regulars will always say.."aiyah vote again laa" and even pasar aunties also will say "so good, now only do the pasar drain's, why dont do it eventou its not GE???"

they can say abolish taxes, abolish watever shit... JUST DO IT, and dont just NATO!!!

want to GE that time all also promise this that, giving money to built skools, going to the ground and shake hands... fcuk it laa, now only come down shakehand for APALAN???

YOU (politicians) think we all damn stupid izzit, dunno how to see?? you this we are blind????

Come on, face it.... "you" are gonna loose more this GE

PaulYew

Feb 21, 2011
Kuching
Even though PR did not win the coming election (not saying they can't) but nowadays they(opposition) are getting stronger and stronger and most Malaysian already know what the current Government is good for. anyway, my point is even PR did not win and cant do as they promise but this definitely an issue to be brought up to the government and Rakyat will demand for it. Whether its possible or not, its better than being kept quiet for the past years.

We might not need to change the current government, but definitely we need strong opposition to check on them and any misuse of Power by Ministers should be brought up to Public knowledge. Let Rakyat be the judge, after all we pay them to work...Just my 2 cents..:rolleyes:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Dealers are like that. Tax go up, product straight away go up in price. Tax go down they say still got old stock, price cannot go down.....:banghead:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
I personally think we have given enough time for the current Gov to try what they could do for the rakyat (55years!!)...and since they are not helping the rakyat, instead they are killing the rakyat while they are enjoying all the benefits, its time to try out another party to rule the country.
If BarangNaik is really capable of ruling the country well, this issue wouldn't have surfaced in the first place and it wouldn't make the rakyat suffer.
My point is, we all know the current ruling is a piece of $h!+, why keep letting the $h!+heads rule us?? If you see a pile of shit in front of you, will you still go ahead and step on it? :)

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Dealers are like that. Tax go up, product straight away go up in price. Tax go down they say still got old stock, price cannot go down.....:banghead:
Goods prices mostly are determined by demand and supply. Let say government drops tax by 20%, civic and vios still maintain their selling price. what if Polo drops it price by 20%, then it will be selling fast. Would civic and vios still maintain their prices? If they do not drop their prices, their stock will continue to grow. eventually they have to follow the market price.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Goods prices mostly are determined by demand and supply. Let say government drops tax by 20%, civic and vios still maintain their selling price. what if Polo drops it price by 20%, then it will be selling fast. Would civic and vios still maintain their prices? If they do not drop their prices, their stock will continue to grow. eventually they have to follow the market price.
They will reduce later on, but what I meant earlier is they will not do it immediately......:smokin:

PaulYew

Feb 21, 2011
Kuching
m a v [3] r i c k;1064058523 said:
I personally think we have given enough time for the current Gov to try what they could do for the rakyat (55years!!)...and since they are not helping the rakyat, instead they are killing the rakyat while they are enjoying all the benefits, its time to try out another party to rule the country.
If BarangNaik is really capable of ruling the country well, this issue wouldn't have surfaced in the first place and it wouldn't make the rakyat suffer.
My point is, we all know the current ruling is a piece of $h!+, why keep letting the $h!+heads rule us?? If you see a pile of shit in front of you, will you still go ahead and step on it? :)

yes, you do have point there. But we never knows also what might happen when opposition becomes the government. As far as i concern, the current situation at Sarawak is still kinda just fine as We sarawakian are "cin cai lah" people...lol Except where the timber over here has being exploited but yet we don't see many development here..

A good example would be the Pan Borneo highway, should be Dual Carriageway by now. But all the excuses given are EXPENSIVE to built. This i personally think even if opposition become the G, this road might not be even build for the next 5 years due to its high terrain.

Anyway, lets just hope the best wins. I vote for DAP by the way...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
yes, you do have point there. But we never knows also what might happen when opposition becomes the government. As far as i concern, the current situation at Sarawak is still kinda just fine as We sarawakian are "cin cai lah" people...lol Except where the timber over here has being exploited but yet we don't see many development here..

A good example would be the Pan Borneo highway, should be Dual Carriageway by now. But all the excuses given are EXPENSIVE to built. This i personally think even if opposition become the G, this road might not be even build for the next 5 years due to its high terrain.

Anyway, lets just hope the best wins. I vote for DAP by the way...:rolleyes:
You just got yourself a point there. Where did all the profits from the harvest of timber go? Now, we all know where all the profits go to. Do you want to live with this? Whats next after Sarawak is out of resources? :)
Now again I would like to stress this out, I'm not saying the PR will be better. What I know is down the road with this Gov there are cow dungs everywhere, I wanna try another "route" which could be cleaner. What's one term compared to 55years of corruption? :) Think about it :)

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
What are the other PR empty promises? Kindly share with us.. Maybe you haven't seen the recent development of Penang
Why Penang only?? what about the other 4 states controlled by PR? Very one sided right? where is the coming togetherness in developing the nation? Gel as one party first then try to lead the whole nation!. What developement are you talking about...high rise condos?? hill's being raped.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

looking at the trend of priviledge businessman in Malaysia very likely other cost will be included eventhough the tax goes down.

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
m a v [3] r i c k;1064058523 said:
Briliantly said brother!

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
erm... bro and ladies (if any)... can try to limit the political parties bashing ar?

try to see what we can discuss/come out with any mechanism that can lower the car prices ar?

tq tq

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Why Penang only?? what about the other 4 states controlled by PR? Very one sided right? where is the coming togetherness in developing the nation? Gel as one party first then try to lead the whole nation!. What developement are you talking about...high rise condos?? hill's being raped.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

looking at the trend of priviledge businessman in Malaysia very likely other cost will be included eventhough the tax goes down.
Unless this is car-tel business. the message from PR is to reduce tax, and slash car price. Eventually this move will reduce our burden. anyway, in Malaysia car is still the main transportation from point A to B. Not like Singapore

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
erm... bro and ladies (if any)... can try to limit the political parties bashing ar?

try to see what we can discuss/come out with any mechanism that can lower the car prices ar?

tq tq
lower the price so u can buy apa car??

lanpa :banghead:

PaulYew

Feb 21, 2011
Kuching

tq tq
easy to said but not easy to be done. What happens to all the second hand car at car dealer? Lower the price 80% and take all the losses or sell to scrap yards?:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to know which tyre is good for our local weather?

Whicg brand is suited most of the time?

I'm in a plan of getting Maxxis for my car.

Is it worth buying Maxxis or else?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience