PR - To reduce prices of car if they win GE

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
First remember who owns Perodua? If AP is being abolish just imagine what will happen to perodua? Those people that earn from AP they will be very unhappy.

Vios will become the price of perodua MYVI. Do you think they will allow that to happen?

Why ppl choose MYVI/VIVA? not because its the best because its the only car affordable due to the high tax. So i rather give opposition a chance to proof to us.

Our standard of living keep getting higher and higher those poor getting poorer those rich are getting richer. Yea they make so many income but why everything is still getting more expensive, tolls are getting more expensive. Damn today a bloody MCD cost 9.50 for a bloody mc chicken? back then it was really 5.95.

Notice korean cars they already catch up its alot nicer than our expensive local cars.
encik, abolish AP has nothing to do with prices. READ PROPERLY LAH. you're the 3rd joker already.

they should reduce the property prices.... its so sky high now and taking salary employee unable to get his/her own roof. You may able to purchase one but pay till die la.
off topic encik. go start another topic.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Our standard of living keep getting higher and higher those poor getting poorer those rich are getting richer. Yea they make so many income but why everything is still getting more expensive, tolls are getting more expensive. Damn today a bloody MCD cost 9.50 for a bloody mc chicken? back then it was really 5.95.
That in modern fast food. Just take Chinese tea for example those days 10sen a glass now 50sen...:banghead:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That in modern fast food. Just take Chinese tea for example those days 10sen a glass now 50sen...:banghead:
Yes VR2,

50 sen a glass....

Those day u get newly brewed chinese tea for 10sen

Now...

You pay 50 sen for a recycled chinese tea!

Have you ever wondered why the coffee shop people keep the used chinese tea leaves?:listen:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes VR2,

50 sen a glass....

Those day u get newly brewed chinese tea for 10sen

Now...

You pay 50 sen for a recycled chinese tea!

Have you ever wondered why the coffee shop people keep the used chinese tea leaves?:listen:
Yup, that is even worse......:banghead:

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Starting from 1st of Sept, those prices for unreg recon cars will be up :banghead:
bcos govt raises the tax quietly .....

maze

Known Member
Jan 16, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
wanna buy unreg recon car without tax?? can.. langkawi duty free maa.. below 1 million can get ferrari 458 italia :listen:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Starting from 1st of Sept, those prices for unreg recon cars will be up :banghead:
bcos govt raises the tax quietly .....
AES speed cameras also enforced quietly if what i heard is correct...

Desperately need more money?

The victims will be the supportive RAKYAT !

What a nice way of saying TERIMA KASIH for their support?!:confused:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wanna buy unreg recon car without tax?? can.. langkawi duty free maa.. below 1 million can get ferrari 458 italia :listen:
Many bring in temporary to mainland for use, then temporary becomes permanently.....:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

AES speed cameras also enforced quietly if what i heard is correct...

Desperately need more money?

The victims will be the supportive RAKYAT !

What a nice way of saying TERIMA KASIH for their support?!:confused:
Yup, they say not going to use during Raya rush, now newspaper mentioned sending the pics out soon....:banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think a lot of educated and well aware ppl like us already knew how govt. con us...its just a matter to let more ppl know this... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey im pretty new to these engine swaps so please dont go rattling off too much jargon off the bat...
at the moment i have a 1991 Toyota Celica SX 2.2L Auto, and i am wanting to get rid of the ST184-R stock engine. I was considering simply upgrading to the ST185-RT (from the AWD turbo celica), and then i also considered a Holden VN V6 motor. i dont want to spend a fortune for the engine, let alone too many conversion parts. if you have any advice at all id really appreciate it. thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience