Polish and Seal New Fiesta S

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Over the weekend just did a simple wash, clay, polish and apply sealant for a friend's New Fiesta S.

Fiesta came like this (One week Old)

After wash can see no beading at all

After Claying...Oh! New Car also so dirty

Polishing done with Bosch ROB, LC white Pads and DG501 AIO, and seal with DG105 sealant
Final Product

Thank you.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Another Detailien :biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Lovely ride, lovely attention given. What a shame I cant join you for this. Hope there'll be another chance :smile:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Very far off from the sifus. This one easier to detail because new car.....:biggrin:
not far off from any sifu. everyone has a humble beginning and yours are looking pretty good.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
not far off from any sifu. everyone has a humble beginning and yours are looking pretty good.
Thanks brother, mostly doing maintenance work only since DIY....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Lovely ride, lovely attention given. What a shame I cant join you for this. Hope there'll be another chance :smile:
No problem. Yup, my friend chose a nice color too, but deep color difficult to maintain, like after rain will be like first pic, and also easier to see swirls too, but when shinny looks fantastic....:love:

Sure can have chance another time, or you can bring your ride, we can DIT.....:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I just washed, clayed and put sealant to my car last month. I wash every week so it should be able to withstand for 1-2 more months. Then maybe we can DIT :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I just washed, clayed and put sealant to my car last month. I wash every week so it should be able to withstand for 1-2 more months. Then maybe we can DIT :biggrin:
You don't use topper like some aquawax after wash?
My wife's Chery SUV, mostly in porch and basement parking have not been polished almost coming 2 years, still slick and shinny. Weekly wash and top with QD/sealant mixture....:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
You don't use topper like some aquawax after wash?
My wife's Chery SUV, mostly in porch and basement parking have not been polished almost coming 2 years, still slick and shinny. Weekly wash and top with QD/sealant mixture....:biggrin:
Nope..I only wash and then only put sealant on headlamp and sometimes on car body as well but not the whole car haha. Hmm...mayb this weekend will have a thorough wash and then spray wipe on wipe off sealant. Thanks for the advice. :adore:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nope..I only wash and then only put sealant on headlamp and sometimes on car body as well but not the whole car haha. Hmm...mayb this weekend will have a thorough wash and then spray wipe on wipe off sealant. Thanks for the advice. :adore:
Applying sealant is time consuming. Got to apply, wait for haze, then buff off.
This normally done in 3 monthly, half yearly and so on, depends on the individual but if use topper like aquawax, then can prolong applying sealant. But of course if you have all the time in the world, apply sealant is better....

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Applying sealant is time consuming. Got to apply, wait for haze, then buff off.
This normally done in 3 monthly, half yearly and so on, depends on the individual but if use topper like aquawax, then can prolong applying sealant. But of course if you have all the time in the world, apply sealant is better....
Yah the sealant I got is spray on, wait for haze, and then wipe of without much elbow grease. Gonna get a better one which is easier =) any recommendation ?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yah the sealant I got is spray on, wait for haze, and then wipe of without much elbow grease. Gonna get a better one which is easier =) any recommendation ?
Sound more like a topper. Actually no replacement for actual application and buffing off type sealant which is more lasting and slick....

cow.stroller

Nov 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Nice... I also enjoy cleaning my fiesta. On Permanon Platinum and quite satisfied with the result.

Yeah, the blue color finish is nice when shiny, especially those nice shoulder lines. But once there's alot of dirt and dust it can looked quite horrible. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nice... I also enjoy cleaning my fiesta. On Permanon Platinum and quite satisfied with the result.

Yeah, the blue color finish is nice when shiny, especially those nice shoulder lines. But once there's alot of dirt and dust it can looked quite horrible. :biggrin:
Oh! your Fiesta also Blue?.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I owned a second hand 2013 Japanese spec Lexus IS250...However, its audio which includes the FM/AM, Bluetooth, Navigation, hands-free phone system, automatic air conditioning system & other functions are all in Japanese...That is its menu are all in Japanese which makes it difficult/impossible for me to do a set up & also settings....I was told once that in order to convert it to English display & language, i need to replace the audio system "motherboad" to English version which will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience