Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present Rotary Polisher Handling session, intense clas

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
to be or not to be?

Rotary polisher are best to be removed scratches, swirls and compounding marks left behind from the inexperienced (previous hacker) BUT also the worse in ruining one paint....it is highly recommended that rotary polishing should be only handled by experienced detailers only.
is this the right way to handle a power tool?

we cover the Basic Handling Techniques .... & remember with a high tourque level are dangerous like any other power tool

may results -
Over-extension, repetitive motions, high forces Vibration
Slips – when on improper footing, even Trips – trailing cables, Chemical hazards from cleaning solutions, electric shock

Confucius sayings "knowing oneself & knowing your enemy - will win the battle"

congrats to the 5 new owner -

unwrapping their new baby..... just like gift from above

master seech begins the class with - study of paint damage, swirls infliction

RIDS.....random isolate deep scratches???? remedy for restoration

eg. how would you clear this 1500 grit sanding marks

close up

master seech carefully showing the right techniques of handling the machine

how by using just the new optimum double side foam pad & optimum hyper spray POLISH ....enabling him to do the job

at work

remember

ta da
wipe

now

mirror finish again

how from this

now ta da

Later we move on to paint study, paint damages,

the root caused of clear coat paint failure mostly by paint poor preps job & road side car wash (harsh chemicals)

sanding marks prior painting - resurface after paint cured

a very common scene here
boils down to poor preps prior painting -

look at how factory paint still remain good on top of the worn out CC paint

Less is more - if we handle it well ...it shouldnt be repainted

the secret of handling the machine is

practice - cords behind yr shoulder, always starts at the minimum speed & gradually increase...the max is to speed 3 - 1200 will be sufficient for tropics climate like us - as our paint melts under the extreme equator lines....

remember the secret is to keep your pad flat...at all times

thanks to the brilliant magic portion of Doc G

it has been another wonderful time of lesson & knowing so much new friends

Our little effort in sharing our knowledge to trains others in car detailing..... thanks to Master seech who came & taught us

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present Rotary Polisher Handling session, intense

Very good detailing clinic from sifu KC and legendary seech. Still have plenty to learn. Million thanks KC again!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Re: Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present Rotary Polisher Handling session, intense

Hehehe why I wasn't inform! I can help out maaaa

ss12b

Known Member
Jun 4, 2006

if KC conduct training again in KK I sure fly over this time..don wan 2 miss out

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

wao very enthusist man u ss12b

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006

Finally got my first polishing power Tool Makita from Guru KC!!
and learn all the detailing step too!

Really Thank You so much Guru KC!!!
Thanks for ur golden time teaching us all the techniques in order to achieve the perfect result!!!

I always wondering how people done the compound n polish. And which step first follow by which step.

Finally, I know~ haha

:shakehands:

:adore:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Civic-R (Yesterday), DarkAccoon (Yesterday), Dayline668 (Yesterday), ehdrian (Yesterday), eohl79 (Yesterday), s1tl (Yesterday), TitanRev (Yesterday), V53 (Yesterday)
A million thanks to all our our great buddies here for all your cheers & support along the way

Very good detailing clinic from sifu KC and legendary seech. Still have plenty to learn. Million thanks KC again!
Hi Edmund
Thanks for coming again, its really a great pleasure to have in our class, I am glad u had a good time mingling around with so many your new friends

Hehehe why I wasn't inform! I can help out maaaa
no worries
Let me know if u are doing one up north & we will be there

if KC conduct training again in KK I sure fly over this time..don wan 2 miss out
No worries if time permits.....i had many many students fly from KK, KCH

Finally got my first polishing power Tool Makita from Guru KC!!
and learn all the detailing step too!

Really Thank You so much Guru KC!!!
Thanks for ur golden time teaching us all the techniques in order to achieve the perfect result!!!

I always wondering how people done the compound n polish. And which step first follow by which step.

Finally, I know~ haha

:shakehands:

:adore:
Hi Be cool, you are always welcome & I am glad to know you.....needn't to worship me...I am just like you with just a little patience & plenty of Passion.....

Dont Stop here...bring this out & share with your friends & relative

Man in the mirror.....if u wanna to change the world...start to change yourself....MJ forever

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005

i would love to have one makita and hope have more free time so i can join u guys to learn, i prefer doing it myself rather giving others detailing shop to do it on my car, try once and regret, ruined my roof....now my factory spray black roof got some white spot like bird shit.......Hope 1 day can learn from u KC2
~SonG~

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

i would love to have one makita and hope have more free time so i can join u guys to learn, i prefer doing it myself rather giving others detailing shop to do it on my car, try once and regret, ruined my roof....now my factory spray black roof got some white spot like bird shit.......Hope 1 day can learn from u KC2
~SonG~

Thanks cra crazy
for your kind words
S1tl, Veloc, Sevendust, Muyo, many many more did it.....now yours in return

combax monster

Known Member
Nov 12, 2008
Kuala lumpur

Hai, im new here.. How can i get the double side foam pad?

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Hai, im new here.. How can i get the double side foam pad?
no worries be having a hands on rotary class soon..pls come to join us & share yr experience with us

loves to know u

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark

hey guys i need to polish my perdana v6, the paint condition is below average already. how much will it cost to do the whole car ??
thank you.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

[/COLOR]
hey guys i need to polish my perdana v6, the paint condition is below average already. how much will it cost to do the whole car ??
thank you.

HI Rajie
Good to hear from you, why not bring your car to my hands on detailing clinic and we will get her polish

For those who is interest to know how to do it pls place your name here,

bringing you another hands on soon

Looking forward to see you guys

Ein Autohub

May 28, 2015
Setia Alam
www.einautohub.com

Good on you KC.

Looking forward for more details on your clinic ^_^

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Good on you KC.

Looking forward for more details on your clinic ^_^
Thank you for asking

:listen:Coming soon
in view of Ramadan, we will plan a date and time suitable for all:burnout::burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i m driving a waja 4g18 (M) 2004 end with minor mods. my version does not have abs and airbags.

currently i want to see if it is possible to retro-fit ABS into my waja. anyone done it before? any realiable service centers?? rouhly howmuch will it cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience