Compounding and polishing kelisa

pks

Oct 3, 2012
Penang
Hi everybody
After i bought my new car, i start to learn how to detail it, at 1st i only learn how to clean and also maintaine it, now i think is time for me to learn more on correction part, it take me some time to save money to buy a Makita 9227c rotary from KC, before started i also get some advise from Sifu Seech and also Sife KC, i have the opportunity to meet them both when they come to penang. Sifr KC also demonstrate in front of me how to use the rotary. I think is time for me to have a try on my own how to correct a car. At 1st i have a try on my wife more than 10 years old kelisa before try it on my new car.
here are the process:

1 wash with ONR
2 clay it with polyseal clay and use ONR as lube
3 Compounding using Optimum double side wool pad and OHC
4 Polishing using Optimum double side foam pad and OHP
5 seal it with opti seal
6 wax it with OCW

i let the picture do all the talking :

after wash and clay

after compounding and polishing and seal and wax

here are the test area before compounding

after compounding result

here are the area without compounding can see the different?

more pic to show

it take me 5 hours to just compound and polish the bonet, very tired but after saw the result very satisfy
last pic to show

Thanks for viewing

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
A good job well done there bro! :top:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
5 hours to just compound and polish the bonet ONLY???!!!! Hahaha...guess what....me too. I thought I was the only one that's slowwwwww.

But seriously, that's a very very good result you had there, especially on your first stint. I didn't even dare to go that aggressive on my first 'real car' experience when I bought my rotary. Kudos.
:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Impronte

Known Member
Oct 10, 2011
Penang
ONR i heard as mention here.. the detailing product from bro KC, but for OHC, OHP &OCW? short form for?

pks

Oct 3, 2012
Penang
A good job well done there bro! :top:
Thanks bro

5 hours to just compound and polish the bonet ONLY???!!!! Hahaha...guess what....me too. I thought I was the only one that's slowwwwww.

But seriously, that's a very very good result you had there, especially on your first stint. I didn't even dare to go that aggressive on my first 'real car' experience when I bought my rotary. Kudos.
:congrats::congrats::congrats:
Thanks KrisMas still a lot to learn from u, actually i dint think that much just wish to get the result that i want keep on cutting. now think back maybe i cut too much. later wish to buy a coating thickness gauge to test before polishing. do u know where to get one?

ONR i heard as mention here.. the detailing product from bro KC, but for OHC, OHP &OCW? short form for?
Hi Bro OHC is optimum hyper compound, OHP is optimum hyper polish and OCW is optimum car wax

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
What a job! When I first started my first results were not even half as good as yours...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s almost time for BMW’s latest M toy to make its debut under the spotlight of the world and according to reports, it’s going to be available with only a manual transmission. Before you go about cashing in your EPF for what could arguably be the most exciting M model in years, you’d need to also know that only 2,700 units will be made for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience