Police Muscle!!

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
we alway aauuw other countries police like singapore using scoobie, italians using lambo, and the germs using bimmers. but when our own PDRM buys evo X everybody say bad things. tax money la, opps sikap money la etc.. very typical malaysian.. full of PHD.. why cant we be proud that our PDRM getting evo X.. and why the heck are so many out there scared? unless ur doing wrong then u deserve lawfull action... its a cat and mouse game. we get caught then we deserve it.. but if we dont,, then its Damn Fun!!!! hehehehe

Last edited:

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
dr. D: they are saying that because now the pdrm evo x can cucuk their car liao. For me i really really wanna see them cucuk me loh, just for fun mah. if get caught so what?saman loh but u cannot deny that its fun experience!i'd pay my saman just to get that!

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
people who feel invisible are scared if they can be seen... at least cosmicgate , u got the balls to pay if u get caught.. that is IF u get caught, which i doubt..hehehe

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
dr d:are u crazy? u cannot outrun the police, u just have to play with them. let them kejar u for 5km also syok right?i rather be stopped then and bribe them or pay the saman. If completely run away i'll be labelled as fugitive laaaaaaaaaaaaa, who knows kena tembakkkk and die!!!hahaahahahah.

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
hehe. i think it's good the cops got the evo X. can whack the road bullies who use those jacked-up wiras. man, they're an eye sore. >.<

Bump: hehe. i think it's good the cops got the evo X. can whack the road bullies who use those jacked-up wiras. man, they're an eye sore. >.<

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
we alway aauuw other countries police like singapore using scoobie, italians using lambo, and the germs using bimmers. but when our own PDRM buys evo X everybody say bad things. tax money la, opps sikap money la etc.. very typical malaysian.. full of PHD.. why cant we be proud that our PDRM getting evo X.. and why the heck are so many out there scared? unless ur doing wrong then u deserve lawfull action... its a cat and mouse game. we get caught then we deserve it.. but if we dont,, then its Damn Fun!!!! hehehehe
Totally agreed...cheers.

Mar 21, 2008
Wah, handsome car !

But I could have designed a better decals for these police fleets, coz the picture shown here is like a movie prop car....LOL

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I saw the PDRM train their drivers once. They will train them in Sepang F1 circuit. The location is the car park in front of the ticket counter. I went there to buy my 09 GT ticket when I saw them training so I go over and see see look look. They brief the drivers 1st then test and train them at a set course. Doing slalom, making a J-turn, how to make the car to a vertical stop to block the road...etc.. It was very fun watching them before I got chase away... =.='

So anyone got cucuked by the X already?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
i actually had nothing against the police NOT until i see how they work when we lost the car :banghead: i used to not give a damn about the police as i know i've not offended them nor break any rules with my stock car..

like i say, since now they have their powerful car so HOPEFULLY they can outrun any stolen GTRs/evos/scobby and bring those cars back to the owners.. as for our car, we got no hope already

Last edited:

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
:bootyshake:
aiyoh, somebody in this forum loves putting people down... esp when people say anything bout the police. i wonder if he is a traffic cop. he sure sounds like one.
Apa2 je la bro...somebody here sounds like a cry baby.......or mummys boy...or....:hmmmm:

Bump:
[PIMPIN];3419933 said:
You're not the only one. I've noticed the holier-than-thou attitude. I think it's time that somebody gets off that high horse.
I thought i supported ur post...let me guess friends ? Cry baby came to u for support?????...wahhh panas la...."KIPAS JANGAN TAK KIPAS":reddy:

Bump:

Spot on DOC...i said the same thing....Sedan OK?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
:bootyshake:

Apa2 je la bro...somebody here sounds like a cry baby.......or mummys boy...or....:hmmmm:

I thought i supported ur post...let me guess friends ? Cry baby came to u for support?????...wahhh panas la...."KIPAS JANGAN TAK KIPAS":reddy:

Bro,

First things first, let's try to keep it civil yeah? The thing is that in many of your posts, you tend to take the higher moral ground. Nothing wrong with that but come on, we're here to chat about our passion for Skylines and you know as well as I do that all of us from time to time drive faster than the speed limit, etc.

We know we're not perfect and granted some of us can be somewhat 'naughty' on the road but there's no need to keep reminding us every other post. I know you mean well, but just chill with the preaching.
There is no wrong or right cause opinions are like assholes - everyone has one and no two are exactly the same. So when it comes to discussions such as this, there are bound to be differences in opinion and beliefs which can be made worse by the misunderstandings and miscommunication caused by the simple fact that this is all written text. There are no facial expressions nor body languages to indicate if someone is being serious or simply joking. The fact that you 'supported' an earlier post of mine does not mean we'll keep agreeing right?
Having said that, next time just leave out the personal insults or attacks especially since both farizio and I could just as easily have been referring to someone else - perhaps we have a private joke. Even if we were referring to you, it was never direct and certainly nothing as harsh as your post. If you felt offended, then I'm sorry you feel that way and I know farizio isn't one to bear grudges so goodwill can flow both ways yeah?

These are just my personal views/opinion.
Take it positively or negatively, the choice is yours but this isn't something worth quarreling over. I've taken the time to address this positively before things get silly. The local Skyline community is already small, least we can do is all get along. So we're all cool from now on yeah? Leave the past where it is and move forward. Look forward to meeting you @ the next gathering/cruise.

I think I've said all I need to say.

Peace :driver:

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
yeap yeap. let's all just get along. :biggrin:
make love, not war. (no gayness in that) LoL

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
[PIMPIN];3422108 said:
Bro,

First things first, let's try to keep it civil yeah? The thing is that in many of your posts, you tend to take the higher moral ground. Nothing wrong with that but come on, we're here to chat about our passion for Skylines and you know as well as I do that all of us from time to time drive faster than the speed limit, etc.

We know we're not perfect and granted some of us can be somewhat 'naughty' on the road but there's no need to keep reminding us every other post. I know you mean well, but just chill with the preaching.
There is no wrong or right cause opinions are like assholes - everyone has one and no two are exactly the same. So when it comes to discussions such as this, there are bound to be differences in opinion and beliefs which can be made worse by the misunderstandings and miscommunication caused by the simple fact that this is all written text. There are no facial expressions nor body languages to indicate if someone is being serious or simply joking. The fact that you 'supported' an earlier post of mine does not mean we'll keep agreeing right?
Having said that, next time just leave out the personal insults or attacks especially since both farizio and I could just as easily have been referring to someone else - perhaps we have a private joke. Even if we were referring to you, it was never direct and certainly nothing as harsh as your post. If you felt offended, then I'm sorry you feel that way and I know farizio isn't one to bear grudges so goodwill can flow both ways yeah?

These are just my personal views/opinion.
Take it positively or negatively, the choice is yours but this isn't something worth quarreling over. I've taken the time to address this positively before things get silly. The local Skyline community is already small, least we can do is all get along. So we're all cool from now on yeah? Leave the past where it is and move forward. Look forward to meeting you @ the next gathering/cruise.

I think I've said all I need to say.

Peace :driver:
1) I dont appreciate the comment made by farizio regarding me looking down on ppl
2) I was just giving my 2cents regarding ths topic untill i was accused of looking dwn on ppl
3) Like u said opinions are like assholes...so im not forcing anyone in here to stomach it..but yet again i was commented on(how u take it its up to u..that is why is called world wide web)
4) U want me to believe tht he might be referng to some one else...commonla bro get real
5) I thnk some one in here should learn that life is not always beds of roses...and not nessecary everything goes OUR way...
6)IVE not personally insulted anyone untill i was label things that im not...(how do want to interpret the smiley face its up to u...i thk its cute)
7)My last post could be to anyone as i was not directly reffering to anyone(like u said bro)

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
aiseh. this is getting out of hand.
clashes of the ego's.
just like funguson and morinho b4 the CL game.
in the end it only ended in a stalemate and nobody win. :banghead:

Bump: aiseh. this is getting out of hand.
clashes of the ego's.
just like funguson and morinho b4 the CL game.
in the end it only ended in a stalemate and nobody win. :banghead: