Police Muscle!!

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
from a friend who work as police
he mention to me
all police involve in driving require to attent training and test if i not forget yearly case

those supporting VIP required even more.. heard every 6 month

my experience
friend driving a toyota corona 2.0
i saw the police.. wira i think about 1 km far
friend decide to speed up, i think about 110kmh..
i think about 1km then we make a turn left.. no need to stop one.. terus turn saja
after the turn only.. the police car behind us liow

imagine how fast the can drive and handle the car

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
super fei lo;3419055]so when do u think they will organize a drag race between Malaysia PD and Singapore PD...
evo vs subie....
must be cool... :rofl:
i love to c this...must be real fun...e10s vs version8-9 haha:driver:

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
eventhough below 100K(100k x 10= 1million)...it still our money(cukai sana,cukai sini)..
better to spend that money on the right place..
Dont forget the police they are Malaysians too the cars are used to serve the rakyat , lets say yr car gets stolen at the R&R( GTR,SUPRA..etc)..hw do u expect them to chase using perdana's and waja's...U want ur car back dont u???? Thats the time la u tell everyone thank god they were using EVO's ...that is why they manage to get ur car back.... (EXP):smokin:

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
eventhough below 100K(100k x 10= 1million)...it still our money(cukai sana,cukai sini)..
better to spend that money on the right place..
1million only what.. One "Ops Sikap" Sure collect back with interest :P
*Just my 2cents..

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
Ler....
relax everyone. sure they have good reasons to obtain such a car and its good to employ trained officers to drive it.
i don't think we should worry bout anything. its all good.......until when ur speeding down the highway n u see one of them in ur mirrors then susah. haha:driver:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
the police are supposed to make sure the rakyat follow rules BUT how come they NEVER follow? they are supposed to be a good example for all of us.. they catch us for not wearing seatbelts BUT they themselves NEVER wear seatbelts.. 10 out of 10 policemen i saw never had their seatbelts on.. even the passenger next to the driver.. are they exempted from wearing seatbelt? so that it'd be less hassle for them to get out from the car and chase criminals?

i hope the police won't mis-used the evo x.. don't mis-used their power but then again they already mis-used it.. i hope now since they got an evo x, they can outrun a stolen GTR IF they happen to see it on the road

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Stop looking down on ppl (if the police can handle their new rides)...when was the last we all took a good look at the mirror....:banghead:
Are you saying we all suck at driving? You could be right.

the police are supposed to make sure the rakyat follow rules BUT how come they NEVER follow? they are supposed to be a good example for all of us.. they catch us for not wearing seatbelts BUT they themselves NEVER wear seatbelts.. 10 out of 10 policemen i saw never had their seatbelts on.. even the passenger next to the driver.. are they exempted from wearing seatbelt? so that it'd be less hassle for them to get out from the car and chase criminals?

i hope the police won't mis-used the evo x.. don't mis-used their power but then again they already mis-used it.. i hope now since they got an evo x, they can outrun a stolen GTR IF they happen to see it on the road
Nic,

They need to jump out of the car and run after criminals so those patrolling in town usually don't wear. Not sure if there is a ruling but its for practical purposes. You do notice that cop cars on patrol drive alot slower than regular traffic.

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
which brings us to the next topic at hand:

--Will the cops use the Evo X to pick up Chicks--

haha

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
i think the prob is not them picking up chicks...but the police yang kena pick up...hehehe:bandit:

Bump: i think the prob is not them picking up chicks...but the police yang kena pick up...hehehe:bandit:

Bump:
[PIMPIN];3419551 said:

hmmm.........:burnout:

Bump:
[PIMPIN];3419551 said:

hmmm.........:burnout:

Bump:

Lets not find fault the most important thing here is that we as individual should always practice safety first...... Better still as a ZEROTOHUNDRED MEMBER we should set the standards and lead the way when it comes proper driving ethics.:smokin:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
aiyoh, somebody in this forum loves putting people down... esp when people say anything bout the police. i wonder if he is a traffic cop. he sure sounds like one.

dohcmivec

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Old Klang Road
wat la u all. govt spend few millions on things tat we can see, u all make so much noise. at least we know wat the rakyat money is used for.

those undisclosed amount of money tht magically disappeared we shd make noise la! diao...

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
aiyoh, somebody in this forum loves putting people down... esp when people say anything bout the police. i wonder if he is a traffic cop. he sure sounds like one.
You're not the only one. I've noticed the holier-than-thou attitude. I think it's time that somebody gets off that high horse.

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
it'd be funny if the police car zoom past by u with vooooommm piushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

or vooooooom pi-cu-cu-cu-cu-cush sound

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hahahah since the Evos are manual and most likely the police will thrash it, the clutches on those cars will probably need changing often.

Imagine this: In order to ensure reliability, PDRM opts for twin plate clutches and when the cops want to chase people, they end up stalling.

That would make my day.:adore: