Police Muscle!!

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Let me tell you one story.

Last time, I was driving my R33 GTS-25t down to Melaka. Just cruising at legal limit :biggrin:

Suddenly, one white Wira came up - totally standard looking, no noisy exhaust, no wing or stickers.

So I press a bit, quickly reached 140kmh. Wira still following, took a bit of time but caught up.

So pressed until 160kmh, again Wira left a little bit behind, and then caught up.

So I pressed until 180kmh while thinking, what does this Wira want?

Then I cannot go faster as I still had Jap speed limiter :rofl:

Wira took a bit of time but caught up again.

I thought, wah, this Wira really want to race....

So I slowed down, and opened window and waved the Wira past.
Rupanya polis car! He overtook me, and then 4 motorcycle cruisers came along and passed me.
Damn glad they didn't saman me... I guess they must've had somewhere more important to go :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4G15P_Asthma

Aug 14, 2008
Monday 2nd March, while I was :slug: cruising PLUS from Melaka to Johor, 2 white cars play cucuk2 DAMN FAST!

Can't even see their sticker/ wilayah plate numbers
Can't even hear their siren.
Can't even notice the blue bling2 lights on top.

Close encounter with the Police kind I guess

S

semperfi

OMG... they look gorgeous. I bet those cops will try and outrun any street tuned car there is before they start doing their real job. :biggrin:

Who wouldn't??

Bump: OMG... they look gorgeous. I bet those cops will try and outrun any street tuned car there is before they start doing their real job. :biggrin:

Who wouldn't??

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
haha.
the cars look awesome man. i'd be suprise if they don't try to pick up chicks at the club during raids. LoL

Bump: haha.
the cars look awesome man. i'd be suprise if they don't try to pick up chicks at the club during raids. LoL

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
both pic looks like Photoshoped already...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
wahlau.. ah beng polis evo X... can put it in PIMP my Ride section thou....

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pictures from Paul Tan's Blog

Bump: I have no problem whatsoever with PDRM using the Evo X as highway patrol cars. But it should also perform tasks like how the Lambo police cars do in Italy. For example be equipped with special container for transporting donated organs from say JB to KL and time is of an essence in order to save a life. The Italian Lambo Police car does perform that function and if it were part of their duty here then I'm all for it.

Last edited:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
The Lambo police aren't used as highway patrol cars like these Evo Xs will be. Most of the time the Porsche and Lambo cop cars are for show or dire strait situations as you mentioned.

Imagine chasing someone down in a Lambo, they slam into you $$$$1234712908312831 in damage.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
The Lambo police aren't used as highway patrol cars like these Evo Xs will be. Most of the time the Porsche and Lambo cop cars are for show or dire strait situations as you mentioned.

Imagine chasing someone down in a Lambo, they slam into you $$$$1234712908312831 in damage.
I don't know, the last time I was in Italy, I was barely in primary school. What I posted was based on a documentary I saw recently on Google Video.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Hmm... Let see what i can dig up i could be wrong :)