Panamera wins on debut

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

One race, one win. That’s all the racing stats we have so far on the Porsche Panamera and that’s probably all the racing stats we need to know on the Panamera S racecar that scored a win on its debut in a Superstars race held at Mugello circuit in Italy.

The N.Technology Panamera took the chequered flag 2.083-seconds ahead of the second car with Fabrizio Giovanardi behind the wheel. The 100 per cent race record would be shattered though in the second race as Giovanardi got tangled in a mess that crocked the steering and had the team packing for the early flight.

“We are of course happy and very satisfied with the results; pole position and victory in race one, a good loot debut of our newest car,” said Mauro Sipsz, the team principal.

The N.Technology Panamera is built on an aluminium space frame with aerodynamic enhancing parts and carbon fiber brakes for stopping. Motivation comes from a 4.8-liter V8 engine that pumps out 450hp, 50 more ponies than a showroom-fresh Panamera S.

Here’s to what will undoubtedly be more top podium spots for the Porsche’s porker.

source: WorldCarFans

Attachments

Kowreck Corleone

Known Member
Oct 3, 2009
Shah Alam
since when petronas got involved with the v8 superstars race???
what is it going to be after this? dakar? DTM?
anyways nice car and nice win....

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
Petronas promoting their brand.....it is called MARKETING. Just let them do their work please...

hail Panamera!

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
nowadays look like petronas very good on their marketing.. sponsor on very2 good team...

ultra_freeze

Jul 11, 2006
yeap....they are professionally run and every marketing decision based on P&L.....
Luckily did not throw money after the bad by being title sponsors for Lotus F1...if not, would not get as much airtime as they have now with Shuey.....

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Typical malaysian mentality...whenever ppl see a major local company sponsoring high profile events outside malaysia the question on needless spending of the rakyat's money ALWAYS crops up....sigh...sad indeed.

azhafiz

Jul 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Typical malaysian mentality...whenever ppl see a major local company sponsoring high profile events outside malaysia the question on needless spending of the rakyat's money ALWAYS crops up....sigh...sad indeed.
i agree with what u says...im also sometimes get fedup with this mentality...if they got the same position..i think they also will do the same thing or worst than that...

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
actually the people that say the ''duit rakyat'' they don't event pay the tax!!

Kowreck Corleone

Known Member
Oct 3, 2009
Shah Alam
actually the people that say the ''duit rakyat'' they don't event pay the tax!!
hahaha...
nice one....

but not all of petronas sponsorships are like good sponsorships...
the mercedes f1 isnt pulling any good results..
maybe next season will do better....
but teams they sponsor like the moto gp, the japan gt and endurance racing are pulling in on the marketing bit....
wonder if the got petronas in japan???

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
f1 team didn't give the good result.. but with shumacher on it.. it a great marketing actually..

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
yeay...stop with this so called "duit rakyat" bullshyt.... they know what they doing. just do our part..let them do theirs.

once again..hail panamera!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

it is burning..and please help me anybody...

my trusted 5 year old 850 kancil is burning...and I dont know where the exact location and what causing it to burn.

When I switch on my lamp, then smoke appears and I can smell things burn. Its look like the smoke is coming out from somewhere near the emergency signal. near the steering. I dont know what causing 'it' to burn and for your information, my car had just back from a earthing problem.

Strangely, this problem did not arise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience