perodua myvi

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ha...
simple, u just need to set/tune once, then it got 3 difren mode to switch of, but u dun need to re-tune it again, it will made a minor adjustment for u by automatic... hehee....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
no 1 will let u know or just simple things, most of the user dun even know it... hahahaha... if u not get involve in tuning, u won't get to know many things...
u can ask most of the user of SAFC/VAFC... after they install & tune by shop, how often they done something to it..?? coz they scared.... i dunno why la... they scared the setting will disappear by just single click.. once u touch their thing, they will very angry bout u.... wat a shame.... ahhahaha...
after tune, they just put a somewhere for monitoring some info only..... no matter on highway or city driving... their setting is still the same.. crap...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
so the best to understand all the stuffs above is install and tune it on your own is it?

yup, now u got the most important point right shoot the frog.... hahahaaha.... learn how to, then u'll know to....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm sorry to open a new topic page as its in different category and function. to all Fella... may share your experience with others too!! my question is, Do vehicle with turbo engine with auto transmission need wastegate? as i know, some of the auto transmission can 'tahan' till 250ps? does we need to change or mody-fy the torque converter? else, in other way, put on gear oil cooler?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience