Buy Perodua MYVI or wait for Proton new release

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Depends on what you're looking for in a car. Fuel economy, space, ergonomics, nice looks, price etc are all factors which depends on personal tastes. So decide what you're looking for and you can make your decision.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
Myvi. Becoz I hate proton. Not the cars but rather the company's attitude towards us.. Proton never remember that we Malaysians are their biggest supporter in the whole world.

I repeat again one more time for the 2nd time...Myvi.

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i have no faith in proton anymore after getting gen2...these ppl just wont learn

buy new proton? rather buy second hand proton and fix..
because both also need fixing!
damn it...

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
I Think He Means P2 Is Better Than Proton.:d :d :d
Agree???????
Through My Experience, My Wife Owned A Kancil, Kenari And
None Of These Cars Give Me A Single Problem.

I Already Place My Money To Book Myvi Today.......
And I Can't Wait To Welcome Myvi Into My Family..

norika_sakai

Nov 16, 2003
Selangor
Visit site
proton new car ??? if you wanna buy proton new car better wait for 2nd batch..cos we dont know yet howz the new car go on....ermm..about myvi is a very nice car....spacious, price also ok....worth it mah....anyway is up to you also bro...is your money....hahhaha....

Viperleed

Known Member
Jan 28, 2004
Klang
www.jazzfitfriendsclub.com
depends on your decision
IMHO, i've viewed the MY-Vi myself and found out quite solid especially the doors...
nice tail lights and front lights..
if i was you.. i'll wait for perodua's MYVi upcoming competitor "Honda Life"..just my Dua cent

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I'd go for MyVI. Atleast its part Toyota, with a fully functional VVTi. Not maCam Pro only. :D

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
lix said:
I Think He Means P2 Is Better Than Proton.:d :d :d
Agree???????
Through My Experience, My Wife Owned A Kancil, Kenari And
None Of These Cars Give Me A Single Problem.

I Already Place My Money To Book Myvi Today.......
And I Can't Wait To Welcome Myvi Into My Family..
yeah...advised my gf to get a kelisa instead of satria...
well...what can i say, thumbs up for the small tiny car :)

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
norika_sakai said:
proton new car ??? if you wanna buy proton new car better wait for 2nd batch..cos we dont know yet howz the new car go on....ermm..about myvi is a very nice car....spacious, price also ok....worth it mah....anyway is up to you also bro...is your money....hahhaha....
second batch third batch also same case wan lar brother :)

ppl say wait for gen 2 second batch only get...but wth....all same same problem lar..

the best part about gen2 is...they have a small tiny sticker...with the words...RUST FREE...hahaha....this is so funny...never seen any cars with these sticker on them in my life...
may b im lack of knowledge..

ahahha

thumbs up for proton! :)

h22abigtec

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Shah Alam
:D :cool: I just want to know if the proton already inprove
their problem like d/board gegar after a few year or bamper yg terlondeh...terutama wira...

bazet

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
personally....I opt P2 over Proton.

I have 3 kancils at home and a saga......and none of the kancils give me the headaches.....saga is the only proton that trouble free ( minus the rusting problem )

Have owned wira 1.3gli.....and I feel like piad Rm43k for crap..used for 2 years....and dump it off from my garage.

So for first timer, buy Perodua ...dump proton for good....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A great video of the 24hour of Nurburgring created by Tim and Nick Hahne of a German production house called stereoscreen.de. It shows life at the 'Ring during the 24 hour race, one of the most grueling but loved endurance race. Its a video worth watching in HD and worth every second of the 13 minutes it runs for.

<embed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience