Perodua MyVI Specs

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Anybody know the specs of this new car in detail?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
On today's Malay Mail...

RM 41k for 1.0L (M) and RM 51k for 1.3L (A).

erisa

May 13, 2005
kl
41k for 1.0 .same like kelisa special edition (orange color)

even more better...got power windows for the back seat oso
but i dun like the color for the cd player...y must put the big button ..also the aircond one...soo ugly..

but..overall i think i gonna love this car....look like honda jazz eh?

wow...cann't wait to test this car...hahaha

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
the 1.0 engine for the myvi is actually EJ-VE, similar to kenari and kelisa but with DVVT, not like the Sirion. the 1.3 engine is the same (K3-VE)

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
MyVi - My Vehicle , My Vision , Malaysian Vison ........ MY ASS!

They sent 80 so called engineers to DMC in Japan to help produce MY ASS and called it their own? Come on laaa for heaven's sake it's still a rebadge of Boon or Passo.

Mesia Bleh!

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
expensive for that car range. wat is nice is only the twincam 16 valve for a 1.3 litre.

dingz

3,000 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
come on ler bro...support our local product...even not 100% local made...

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
devious17 said:
MyVi - My Vehicle , My Vision , Malaysian Vison ........ MY ASS!

They sent 80 so called engineers to DMC in Japan to help produce MY ASS and called it their own? Come on laaa for heaven's sake it's still a rebadge of Boon or Passo.

Mesia Bleh!
hey! its better than the so called NAZA 18person design team designing a 1.2 litre car from scratch with only RM 20mil budget. For just the painting quality upgrade perodua spent 18mil. designing a new car for just 20mil? i cant wait to see how the new NAZA will look like.

nowadays all manufacturers do this platform sharing. SMART uses Mitsu Colt CZ chassis for the ForFour, VW golf, skoda octavia, seat leon shares the same chassis, SAAB uses subaru impreza chassis for its new sport wagon, the new volvo S40 and V50 uses Mazda3 chassis, the Maserati MC12 supercar is basically a ferrari enzo, there is nothing new really. even pirated copys of honda CRV's and chevy spark can be bought in china.

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
stupid designers/engineers putting the audio player in the center console. WHen the audio player spoil, hv to tear out the whole center dashboard, for repair.
No mp3 fuction for sure.

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
johndoe said:
stupid designers/engineers putting the audio player in the center console. WHen the audio player spoil, hv to tear out the whole center dashboard, for repair.
No mp3 fuction for sure.
top end automakers like BMW and Mercedes also do that. so they are stupid also kah??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car radio's turn off(press) and on(release) when brake

i have some problem nowadays during pressing break that time, my radio will shut off for about one second and switch on back again, all lights and headlamp will dim out and light back a while as well. i wonder what problem i've occur. probably what is going on, anyone can tell?

Will it helps if i install VS and Grounding cable? or something cut lose inside?i've never touch anything before. if my negative terminal of the battery...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience