Perdana V6 Gearbox Problem

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no point taking insurance that u need to service at PSC, their prices are "cekik darah"
your symthoms means that your gbox gonna kong, my suggestion is that u perform overhaul on your gbox, outside selling gbox overhaul kit, but dunno how much la, then install ATF cooler, can get at halfcut shop, less than rm200, installation bout rm100++.

cnetmfi86

Jul 3, 2008
no point taking insurance that u need to service at PSC, their prices are "cekik darah"
your symthoms means that your gbox gonna kong, my suggestion is that u perform overhaul on your gbox, outside selling gbox overhaul kit, but dunno how much la, then install ATF cooler, can get at halfcut shop, less than rm200, installation bout rm100++.
the gearbox can overhaul? sorry im new to this car, can u help me how to find the overhaul kit? and one more thing what do mean install ATF cooler?
thanks a lot for helping and give suggestion

shawnzz

500 RPM
Sep 6, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
guys , please help me, my pedarna , dono why cannot go more than 20kmph, its stuck on 1st gear, and cant engage to 2nd gear? what to do now?? i almost died on the way home, because kena bang by other car, for moving too slow. but its not my fault. the car just dosnt wanna engage to another gear,

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
the gearbox can overhaul? sorry im new to this car, can u help me how to find the overhaul kit? and one more thing what do mean install ATF cooler?
thanks a lot for helping and give suggestion

Bro... join V6-spirit :: Index

get member price...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
guys , please help me, my pedarna , dono why cannot go more than 20kmph, its stuck on 1st gear, and cant engage to 2nd gear? what to do now?? i almost died on the way home, because kena bang by other car, for moving too slow. but its not my fault. the car just dosnt wanna engage to another gear,
Bro,

cant more 20kmh?? geeezs... thats extremely serious man... get a recon GB or change to manual GB... this is to solve ur issues.. but dun forget to invest more for your ATF cooler.... buy the big size ATF cooler.. dun get small size one cuz it wont help much if small size

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
but dont the newer pedarna,(which is mine) have a atf cooler?
Bro, your ATF cooler is at the front grill there la.... ts mounted right infront of the condenser....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bros, u can try ask spare part shop for gbox overhaul kit, if they dont sell,
u might buy individual items though, as devil said, better invest in manual gbox instead of keep repairing the current auto gbox. If your perdana is older than sept 03, it will come with ATF cooler.

cnetmfi86

Jul 3, 2008
ok i already found the ATF cooler, one is the halfcut and other one is new, the problem is which one is better? the halfcut is thick and the new one is thin like the new perdana 2008 enhanced v3. the halfcut is about 200++ cost and the new one is about rm 650 ++, based on u guys experience which one is better for the ATF cooler, the thick one or the thin one?
:smokin::smokin::driver::driver:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
bro... the width also count... don juz look at thick or thin :listen:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com

cnetmfi86

Jul 3, 2008
Welcome to V6-spirit Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

----------------------------
Username: cnetmfi86
Password: ************

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Thanks, The Management

drift i already register lor.... need to activate, i wait but no activation link send to me?so how do i joint?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Welcome to V6-spirit Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

Username: cnetmfi86
Password: ************

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Thanks, The Management

drift i already register lor.... need to activate, i wait but no activation link send to me?so how do i joint?

Bro.... give me 2mins.. log in again...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All Sifu,

I just install arkdesign advance boost controller to my car.Appreciate if all sifu here to explain and teach how to do the setting. A bit confusing on SET and GAIN. Normal boost 1 bar for my car .My car spec is VR4 engine ( rojak ) TD 05 with[FONT=&quot] Tial 40mm wastegate and Tial 50mm blow off.

TQ

[/FONT]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience