Rvr 4g93t + 4d68 4wd locked gearbox for perdana

bob_ct

Sep 23, 2010
JOHOR BAHRU
yMy friend recommend me use RVR 4G63T + 4D68 4wd lock gearbox. Is it suitable for perdana? They say can use PERDANA original drive shaft.And my is auto,need to modify to manual.can I use wira gear pedal set? It's hard to find original perdana gear pedal.Or any bro have extra perdana original gear pedal set for sell? Pls give me some suggestion.Thank you.

Last edited:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
yMy friend recommend me use RVR 4G63T + 4D68 4wd lock gearbox. Is it suitable for perdana? They say can use PERDANA original drive shaft.And my is auto,need to modify to manual.can I use wira gear pedal set? It's hard to find original perdana gear pedal.Or any bro have extra perdana original gear pedal set for sell? Pls give me some suggestion.Thank you.
1. RVR 4G63T engine is suitable. i'm using one now. but i'm still auto. (auto forever. hehe..)
2. can use Wira pedal set but have to custom. feels ok but better if can find an ori eterna or galant pedal and gear lever set.. u want one? my fren is selling..
3. i personally dono the suitability of the manual 4D68 2.0 gb. but since it's a diesel gb, i THINK its heavy duty and have tall ratio.. which is good for long distance.. can u give the gb code for me to search?

Last edited:

bob_ct

Sep 23, 2010
JOHOR BAHRU
1. RVR 4G63T engine is suitable. i'm using one now. but i'm still auto. (auto forever. hehe..)
2. can use Wira pedal set but have to custom. feels ok but better if can find an ori eterna or galant pedal and gear lever set.. u want one? my fren is selling..
3. i personally dono the suitability of the manual 4D68 2.0 gb. but since it's a diesel gb, i THINK its heavy duty and have tall ratio.. which is good for long distance.. can u give the gb code for me to search?

2.How much ur friend want to sell?pls pm me.
3. The gearbox code is F5M22.

Last edited:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
can.. what i have learned = 4G63 engine can fit gb from 4G63, 4G64 and 4D68.
the most important thing to me is the ratio.
Wah good neh.. last weekend had a ride on bro mines998's car.. felt my car damn slow now.. haha.. felt like wanna convert to manual pulak..

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
if can get the full code, maybe can get clearer picture on the final ratio, car model, lsd or not..
and u said the gb code is 'F5M22x' rite? if its 4wd, i should be 'W5Mxxx'

anyway, have u called fendi about the pedal and lever set?

Last edited:

bob_ct

Sep 23, 2010
JOHOR BAHRU
Haizzzzz.susah pun want to convert RVR engine.I think better direct convert to EVO .
but a problem oso.EVO2 or EVO3,Mana satu best,tahan and more fun?how much to convert this 2 engine.of coz need to trade-in my perdana v6 auto engine and gearbox.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan GT-R : A Day In Germany - Behind The Scene.
Even though Nissan has officially unveiled The Godzilla, but these "Behind The Scene" photos is worth of viewing. Some are never-seen-before images !

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience