Official Launch: The Malaysian Skyline Club

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Originally posted by coldair+Feb 20 2005, 05:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coldair @ Feb 20 2005, 05:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KonG3286@Feb 18 2005, 16:12
WOOOOOOOOOOIIII, got such thing wan aa??? engine sound must be damn nice lor???? i also wanna do up my RB20 like that.....UNCLE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kong, no problem..., hahaha it just took me 3 months from start to finish... My mistake was I started to talked about this 6-throttle project at the very initial stage to some "friends" and I ended up hearing things like "I think it's not going to happen".... hahaha... a bunch of very impatient people eh?. I'll show it to you the next time you come out for yam-cha, ok?. [/b][/quote]

are u using the stuff from rb 26dett for your 6 throtle project?

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Originally posted by jeffblazed+Feb 20 2005, 19:37 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jeffblazed @ Feb 20 2005, 19:37 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by coldair@Feb 20 2005, 05:08
<!--QuoteBegin-KonG3286
@Feb 18 2005, 16:12
WOOOOOOOOOOIIII, got such thing wan aa??? engine sound must be damn nice lor???? i also wanna do up my RB20 like that.....UNCLE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kong, no problem..., hahaha it just took me 3 months from start to finish... My mistake was I started to talked about this 6-throttle project at the very initial stage to some "friends" and I ended up hearing things like "I think it's not going to happen".... hahaha... a bunch of very impatient people eh?. I'll show it to you the next time you come out for yam-cha, ok?.

are u using the stuff from rb 26dett for your 6 throtle project?[/b][/quote]
Yes, RB26DETT 's 6-thottle on a RB20DET.

A link to where you can see pictures of it.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alfred_loh/a...m/ph//my_photos

KonG3286

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Thank you Uncle!!!!!!!!!! will check it out when i see ya man...:)

Skagee, the mileage slightly worse than last time...but it's yet to fully tuned :) but the rpm 'needle' is slamming phuarking fast right after 4k rpm ler at 0.7 bar i guess ... i was surprise ler... see ler..later how..

f8.

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by coldair+Feb 20 2005, 23:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coldair @ Feb 20 2005, 23:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by jeffblazed@Feb 20 2005, 19:37
Originally posted by coldair@Feb 20 2005, 05:08
<!--QuoteBegin-KonG3286
@Feb 18 2005, 16:12

Kong, no problem..., hahaha it just took me 3 months from start to finish... My mistake was I started to talked about this 6-throttle project at the very initial stage to some "friends" and I ended up hearing things like "I think it's not going to happen".... hahaha... a bunch of very impatient people eh?. I'll show it to you the next time you come out for yam-cha, ok?.

are u using the stuff from rb 26dett for your 6 throtle project?
Yes, RB26DETT 's 6-thottle on a RB20DET.

A link to where you can see pictures of it.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alfred_loh/a...m/ph//my_photos [/b][/quote]
wow this is way cool! looks so original too. restecp!

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
hi guys,nice pics there!Sorry can't attend that meeting.Very Bz la lately.. :D Maybe next time i will coming with another 'ciput' frenz.Hopefully u all monsters over there dun bully us lar... :P

oldskol:nice avatar u have there.... ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Spoilers are the wing like attachment fitted to the rear end, mounted on top of the trunk or attached just under the bumper in the front.
Many have a misconception that spoilers are only used to modify the shape of their cars so that it may look hot hot and sporty but they fail to realize that
spoilers do have some aerodynamic implications.Spoilers "spoil" any unfavourable air movement which comes in contact with the car during high speeds hence
the name "spoiler"
Many racing cars and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience