Unofficial 991.2 GT3 rendering surfaces!

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

Did Porsche just leaked images of what's possibly the impending GT3? Nevertherless, these rather rough preliminary renderings obtained from autoblog.nl depict details from the 991.2 and the update looks mighty interesting.

First up, what do we have here? Scoops on the engine lid? Does this mean we'll see the first-ever turbo GT3? Porsche once stated that all their GT3 cars will retain all-motor configuration, so time will tell if the new GT Porsches will ever embrace forced induction.

The rear shows Porsche's latest 3D tailights as seen in the 991.2. Apart from profile changes here and there, the rear isn't much different here.

The most obvious change is at the front bumper and intakes, which had taken a rather sharp and square-ish, Cayman GT4-style profile.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a Proton Iswara Aeroback...i just changed my absorbers to Monroe Sensa-Trac about few days ago....i'm using back my 5 year old stock spring with that new Monroe Absorbers.....i realized my riding became even harder than before....cornering is improved but it harden my ride....izzit because i use back my stock spring ? or should i change to a new n better spring ? What is the best spring recommended best for Monroe Sensa-Trac absorber ? Please help all the sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience