Nicole, the chick modder

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Tohsan: The convertible has almost the same performance as the hardtop, but the difference is, the sound of the engine! Also, I dont know why, but I drive a lot better in convertibles, I guess its because I dont feel so enclosed, and I can asses tight corners & bends better.. the rush of wind, and sound of the engine is brutal. And when u wanna hide ur bald spots when driving too slow, u can just put the top up. Brilliant! Ice? Isnt that for poser cars? To enjoy music while driving, I found the best sound system without massive heavy woofers, is the Bose noise cancelling headphones.. almost zero ambient noize...mind blowing.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
russwestwood said:
Tohsan: The convertible has almost the same performance as the hardtop, but the difference is, the sound of the engine! Also, I dont know why, but I drive a lot better in convertibles, I guess its because I dont feel so enclosed, and I can asses tight corners & bends better.. the rush of wind, and sound of the engine is brutal. And when u wanna hide ur bald spots when driving too slow, u can just put the top up. Brilliant! Ice? Isnt that for poser cars? To enjoy music while driving, I found the best sound system without massive heavy woofers, is the Bose noise cancelling headphones.. almost zero ambient noize...mind blowing.
poser car? nola boss, if u closed all the window and enjoy the music all by yourself without those bling bling monster size subwoofer, thats consider ok to me. Oni Ah Beng will roll down the side windows while driving and blast the subwoofer like no tommorrow.
Somehow the soft-top make me feel a lack of security if u drive one in Malaysia, while overall both car is a masterpiece.:regular_smile:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
your timing belt already snapped? luckily i changed mine today! muahahaha... damn, i'm broke now after the car service :P baby, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! lol

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
hor! nvm.. this is what u call fren.. =(
i go find my baby complain to her.. *sob sob..

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
sure la merajuk.. u bully me.. i complain u russ then he scold u.. kekeke =p

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Russ
bro friday genting yea? sideways all the way up? dun tell nic we go there..
after she scold me teach u bad stuff.. kekeke =p

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Ok…guys

Here is the confirmation of time and place to meet for this coming 28 October 2006 GSS

Place: Tesco (Ampang) parking lot
Time: 9.30 onwards until 10pm the latest…call me if u really really cannot make it in time..
My Contact No : Kelisa6009 aka Kai meng 016-439 7718

Confirm Attendance:
1) kelisa6009
2) Lovemaker
3) BOB + pandan Indah gang (5 cars)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

pls give me ur attendance so I know who’s coming and who’s not coming….

Thanks

Last edited:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
go sideways in genting? cool!! nicole inform Russ quick!! muahahaha~!!!!

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
nicole...need to discuss with you on the pg trip...its coming up and we have not planned anything yet...not even tentatives...so would like u n russ like have a tt session n talk bout how we going about the trip okies =)