Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
aiseh... that one don't need to say one... SURE got PLENTY of volunteers waiting to be the photographer... :)

pro eh? hm... i thought zth got lots of *pro* photographer... hehehe... just as long as we have camera... definately can make wonders one... :P

wah lau eh.........ppl wanted to start fan club for u already....nice la.......Fat, i do 1 for u....u do one for me can ar?!?!? =)

ok la, some1 should start the "Nicole, the chick modder Fan Club", else nicole say u all say say only.

russ, take some action.......

russ is busy la.. don't even have time to chat with me, how to do a fan club :p

yea.. someone else volunteer lar to photograph her.. im sure lotsa you own a pro camera here.. :P

cos guys who r usually a fan of cars, are a fan of the ladies too.. hahahaha...

er......like that ar........then will need to work something out.........hmmmm..........

i thought remus wants to get the zth girls to pose in zth baby T.. hmmm.. is it on?

Ms C, thats quite true, i wanted to help, but sadly to say that i do not have a pro camera, only a normal DC.......

Nicole, normal DC can ar?!?!not those pro camera wif big big flash.......

okay ah ... tonite when i come back i start the thread .. Nicole Fan Club !
hahahah

hm... how come no one take action to set the fan club? i think they all takut with russ lah... hahaha.... ms.c can lah set fan club... coz bf not in zth... selamat a bit... hehehehehehehe....

zth gurls in baby t???? haiyoh! i want to volunteer help one... hold lampu oso can! :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom