Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
haha.. oh yeah.. bf not in zth.. hahaha.. but wat actually happens in a fan club? i already have my thread.. kinda happenning wat my thread.. hahahaha

ok wat... at least got more thread for us spammer to spam... now not enough lar... :) if terrorize ppls thread... later kena halau... :P

Last edited:
ms.c... don't want to volunteer to be one of the models? sure everybody looking forward to see you in action one... :) can pose with all the zth *biggie* and *powerful* cars... (who knows can get scandal baru one... hehehe)...

im not allowed to show myself here.. hehehe..

so anyways, would love to pose with those big & powerful things.. hahaha.. but pls chinonet.. no more scandal lah...

when will that be?!?so i can go check out the rides, n all the girls that pose ard....

Wah.. girls posing with cars... can I participate too?? Quick Remus, get the baby T's!

Stockmarket went well for me this weekend, so I finally managed to get Nicole that Bayside Blue Jet she wanted. Maybe now she will feel the G's...

planelt2.jpg

Haha, hey junsupra, so late still not sleeping ah?
And yes, I wanna baby T too... keke

Biasa la... Sleepless nights... Nicole was waiting for you.. Then she KO lolz!

You'll look like uhm... incredible hulk in the baby T. *ROFL* Wear it to The Loft la

wow.. hot hot nicole! *phheeewwwiiitttt

Lucky u Russ! hahahaha...

Russ in a Baby T. Yum Yum.. Nic: get a set for both of u lar! haha...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom