Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nice to meet all of ya'll!

Even tho it was somewhat later than the originally expected 6pm arrival time. :)

hahaha

Nicole, u met Kenny, but not his GTR yet... :( Maybe next time. But it was nice to meet Junsupra at the R&R a few weeks back.

too bad u aren't there to meet those really nice ppl, baby.. BUT am sure there would be some other chances :)

Hehe BG coming down so we're gonna meet up again. Next time we make one when your baby comes back ;)

Nice to meet you too russ

u gals all drive big big car, i think i will make it special i'll come with my great great grandfather Make in India "Bengali Bicycle" ,maybe i will fit a HID for the headlight in case Junsupra or Joanne miss me :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hahaha! Why everyone switching to bicycles already? Could it be because of the word of petrol prices increasing? ;p

no worry, i will attach a sorta sidecar with twin turbo to my Make In India bicycle fast n powerful, i m sure we can fly in no time....~~~~~I believe i canfly~~~~~~~.......everynight day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~........................... :biggrin: :car: :car: :car:

Last edited:
eh, got twin turbo but no wings.. how to fly? lol.. my baby's GTR also got twin turbo but still can't fly.. hehe..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom